Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
So let me get this straight, coli BM shyt all over BW all day, then when the BW say fukk BM (and all that disrespect towards a fellow AA, when these fukkbois promote "unity") and go look for a relationship with another human being

Then yall wanna call them bedwences because they want to be respected?

:russ:

The coli is so full of fukkery I'm amazed

Oh and here brehs :cape:

I understand logic is incomprehensible to trolls.
:francis:I think you got it backwards

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
People dont be getting this huh?:francis:

Remember that sex in the city episode where miranda (?) was sleeping with that black dude? Thats how most of these white women see us. As a plaything, a trend, a flavor of the month. Not even as people. Same with white guys. They stay fetishizing other races and barely can see their own partners as people. You have your normal healthy sides of the equation (regular wm/aw, bm/ww, wm/bm relationships) then you have your extremes (cuckolding, raceplay, sex tourism in third world countries, sex trafficking in asia, india, etc)....

If you are in a relationship with someone of another race and its going well...good for you.:ehh:just remember that there are many white men and women who justhave sinister intents to get off and if it means belittling someone of another race or only taking them in on a sexual level and thats it...
Been a long ass month:whew:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
moms was saying what she felt. but the truth is this. moms knew pops was a ladies man before she married him. but she married him anyway. and she allowed him to cheat multiple timses. notice what she says. "never make having a man a priority because it opens you up to being abused."
how would she know that unless she allowed him to cheat more than once? its not abuse if he cheats once and you bounce. its abuse if he cheats again and again and again and again. moms never took proper steps before they got married. didnt take those steps after he cheated the first time. she doesnt HAVE to divorce him on the first one. but there are steps that must be taken so she can forgive him, herself(people feel guilt for other people's crazy), and so he can forgive himself and stop with the bad behavior. if she thought him saying i'm sorry and crying about it once, taking her out once and having some make up sex was enough. then thats why the issue never was resolved. remember cheating on your spouse is a SELFISH MOVE. dont worry about the actual sex or thing he/she did. think about what prompted them to do it. SELFISHNESS.

Check that and you're good, if you dont check it. it will come up again or something else will.

what moms should've told her daughter is learn thru God how to find a good man and let him date you first so you can get to know him before yall get all up in those sheets. and start confusing what you see in him for a one off or two off situation. sex will always cloud the situation. you knew dude was selfish. but since yall kept having sex you confused sex with love and love with the fact that he's selfish by nature. and its going to be hell changing that about him. get that tight first. THEN get married and not a moment sooner.

then moms should've said put God first and everything else will follow.

You can't really judge @Juicy 's mom on how she reacted nor the advice she gave her daughter based off what happened. Men have killed women and vice versa over infedelity and that is the ultimate betrayal of trust. A woman can choose to forgive or not to forgive, that's her right. People are easily able to mask their faults one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.