• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Saw Drake performing Back to Back in Canada...after he said the "twitter fingers" line he pointed his mic to the crowd and thousands of cac females yelled "Youre getting bodied by a singing nicca"....and we know the brothas that heard it let them gave them a pass...thats one example of millions...theres no definite line in the sand with that word..too much gray area.:ld:

And thats why I ain't even mad at them.

Certain people, knowing full well what the majority of their fan base is made up of, continuously use that word in their music. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It sucks but who allowed it tho? Always felt weird at concerts where it's like well it's in the song but sigh damn. We made it cool then got mad at kids wanting to be cool. Besides how old are these girls? kids say the dumbest sh..

You let whites say nikka around you ?

:mjlol:

Be a peaceful sucka brehs

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Bedwench finally reveals her true colors :blessed: You cant hide nowz :francis: Now you cant deny your bedwench tendencies :ufdup:

Honestly, I think you are a troll account. This justification of bedwench behavior is ridiculous.:pachaha:

If you consider a black women who IR date or open to IR dating bed wenches, then that's on you.

:dame: Ok, just don't get mad at us. You're on your own.

Mad for what?Black women been on their own. :mjlol:

fox-mulder.gif

fb5122fa0decb75687eec687fb7a8758.gif

9C0UxA4.gif

:yeshrug:

I was fukkin wit you when you exposed ole boy's hypocritical ass in that thread for shytting on black women a few days back but ain't no way you actually believe this shyt. Ain't no fukkin way :aicmon:

Yes, because unlike the men in here, I actually have experience with interacting with white dudes.It's funny how the ones who don't know the interactions between black women & white men have the most to say.Even some black women who have never IR dated before have the most to say about white men& their intentions.Yes, I'm sure some white men are fetishists, but sit here and say all of them are. :comeon: Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.