Status
Not open for further replies.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.

Bedwench finally reveals her true colors :blessed: You cant hide nowz :francis: Now you cant deny your bedwench tendencies :ufdup:

Honestly, I think you are a troll account. This justification of bedwench behavior is ridiculous.:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:dame: Ok, just don't get mad at us. You're on your own.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I watched the video and this bytch sounds dumb as fukk, talkin about "it's dumb to even bring up non dark skin women" :beli:

What kind of stupid ass shyt is that :what:

She must have been seriously hurt or have mental issues to think like that :mindblown:

I wouldn't be surprised if she was wenchin on the low :sas2:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps

fox-mulder.gif

fb5122fa0decb75687eec687fb7a8758.gif

9C0UxA4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.