Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brilliant move to put it in writing that an establishment is discriminating against someone based on race. Its not like this is an open and shut legal case that will result in compensatory damages or anything.

Assume UK laws for racial discrimination by private establishments mirror those in the US, brehs. :heh:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.

I was fukkin wit you when you exposed ole boy's hypocritical ass in that thread for shytting on black women a few days back but ain't no way you actually believe this shyt. Ain't no fukkin way :aicmon:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Umm the black women in Ontario are mainly of the Caribbean stock and some Africans who are use to such remarks and love White attention male or female. Notice they didn't say Halifax, Nova Scotia who are more "African American" Also Tindr is like Myspace 4.0, a herpes transmission phuckfest. Everyone wants to hook up and says the sickest shyt to test males/females. Pretty sure those dudes told White girls they wanted to smash that they heard blondes give the best top. Sad thing so many losers are desperate for attention that they do hook up.

Know one chick who slept with this guy who from there who was just in the area for one week as a limo driver for a politician. The app should be burned honestly.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
In. :popcorn3:

giphy.gif

:deadmanny:

wat6rr.jpg

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Man: 'Cause I really care about the white crowd'

Black woman: 'Okay fair enough'

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

The shyt some of us will put up with for acceptance I will truly never understand

Status
Not open for further replies.