Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I'll fukk the dog shyt out of you sexy

But I'm one of the hateful black b*tches.
2iliuk0.png

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm speaking against the never ending journey that some men take in search of the perfect women ( or the best 1). Dozens of movies have been made about this, men will move on from a relationship over the most petty and fixable shyte. I gave 2 options to encourage staying with the person, especially if you actually love them.

Let's not forget love, breh:mjcry:. Yeah, all these women are nice and the world is filled with them, but we are talking love. Finding someone you legit love, who loves you as well is a much harder combo than finding a new woman when 1 doesn't do what you like.

If you love the girl you smack on the ass, don't just pack it up and leave breh. Stay and make it work, maybe she can be that special 1 you want her to be. Some brehs eventually get tired of the endless jumping from woman to woman, but some search endlessly forever:yeshrug:

Ok I feel you but I never said anything about seeking a perfect woman because I know that doesn't exist. Just like the perfect man doesn't exist. We're all human, all flawed.

Sex is important though. I always say it's the most important part of a relationship. Why? Because my homeboy is cool as hell. We have everything in common and never fight. BUT, he doesn't have a vagina. Immediate disqualification. So, yeah, sex is important. First thing I look for in a potential mate is that she's female. Why? So I can have sex with her. :heh:

So if ass smacking is symbolic of sex, sorry, I'm not settling. But I've never had a problem getting what I wanted sexually. And I've been married 9 years now my search has been over for a little while now. But I didn't settle and neither did she. :yeshrug:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ok I feel you but I never said anything about seeking a perfect woman because I know that doesn't exist. Just like the perfect man doesn't exist. We're all human, all flawed.

Sex is important though. I always say it's the most important part of a relationship. Why? Because my homeboy is cool as hell. We have everything in common and never fight. BUT, he doesn't have a vagina. Immediate disqualification. So, yeah, sex is important. First thing I look for in a potential mate is that she's female. Why? So I can have sex with her. :heh:

So if ass smacking is symbolic of sex, sorry, I'm not settling. But I've never had a problem getting what I wanted sexually. And I've been married 9 years now my search has been over for a little while now. But I didn't settle and neither did she. :yeshrug:
:salute: for keeping your house in order

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BUT WHO USES IT FOR DATING ??????

that dont even make sense...u want to go out onb a date with somebody based off a picture?, theres plenty of dating sites

women r lucky ted bundy didnt have this

People I know do, lol.

Umm I thought you swipe people you find attractive or interesting then engage them in conversation then go on a date based off that interaction? I don't believe you just set up a date to have sex just from a swipe, lol.

That's certainly not what I was told and don't most people decide to get to know someone based off their looks first?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People I know do, lol.

Umm I thought you swipe people you find attractive or interesting then engage them in conversation then go on a date based off that interaction? I don't believe you just set up a date to have sex just from a swipe, lol.

That's certainly not what I was told and don't most people decide to get to know someone based off their looks first?
:mjlol:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
People I know do, lol.

The site is an off-shoot of grindr, which was known to be primarily a gay hook-up service. Most people know tinder for a being a hookup app.

Between Okcupid, POF, and Tinder, which one do you think is more suited for serious relationships and which is more casual?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Women can't talk about their experiences with dating now?

Women can't express the issues they go through on dating sites?

Of course not because it's black women doing it and white men are the main subject of their bad dating experiences.
Okay u can't even answer a question. Surprise surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.