Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acknowledge black women from this article and their cries for romantic acceptance from non-blacks.....can you do that?

They can like whoever the hell they want. Why is that a problem for you that they would to like to be respected?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you're saying that women initiate 70% of divorces but they're not leaving for cheating? :patrice: even though only 31% of mmarriages last after an affair.

Nope most grown women understand that men will fukk other women.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with homie that said most women feel that they're settling and thus are prone to eventually feeling dissatisfied no matter what. Especially if they marry someone they aren't legitimately attracted to.

There's no real solution though. My only advice is don't marry a woman that's doesn't have any of her own money and get that prenup. If she isn't feeling you any more then it is what it is, but at least there won't be a financial incentive to get divorced. :manny:

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
6f6473ac.gif~original

These black bytches hate me with a passion and I dont care

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely see posts talking about WHY women are leaving these men :ohlawd: the skewed logic and dap for dap bullshyt fukkery of lies spewed from the mouths of men who read redpill, over-masturbate and ruin every relationship they touch that I have witnessed in my short time on this board...oh my, oh my

But ask yourselves brehs, whhhhy would this huge percentage of women leave these awesome, mature, 6 figure, 6 cert, emotionally invested, kind, faithful :usure: men who just know how to slang the dikk they waited their whoooole lives and kept their legs closed just to get chose by? :noah:

Really why???? Makes no sense.

I really wanna see how long it takes for the answer to dawn on some nikkas.

giphy.gif

Discuss if you want.

Western women have options and self entitlement with the help of papa government.

If you takeaway the voluntarily distribution of wealth, subsidization of lifestyle and child robbery.

The divorce rate will drop to 0.

It doesn't matter how rich you are, how tall you are, marriage in the western world is suicide because divorce rewards them and is a societal norm.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Let me blow some minds and say I'm sure there are women who are quicker to pull the trigger because they feel they have less to lose.
Courts are getting somewhat less bias now in divorces and alimony is nowhere near as common as it used to be and courts are more likely to suggest and encourage joint custody, but yes in general women usually have pretty good odds. (Obvious exceptions for the rich and or famous)

However that doesn't mean that the woman blindsided the man or the marriage wasn't over.
Likely both the husband and the wife were miserable as fukk with one another and they both suffered and made each other miserable for awhile.
The man likely wasn't gonna file because statistically the odds weren't in his favor for an outcome he felt equal. He was just gonna stay and be miserable and maybe get a side bytch and spend more time out with the guys talkin about how it's cheaper to keep her
. The woman says hey fukk this both of us sitting around miserable cause I feel like I have good odds if I take my chances in court.

:yeshrug:

Ofcourse there are both men and women who do completely blindside someone because their on some midlife crisis bullshyt.
But both sexes can be guilty of that.

As far as the infidelity thing it's a known fact that a great majority of married people are unfaithful these days.
In my experience women are much more likely to forgive and stay when the male cheats though so those figures while
Appearing very close 50-60% and 70% don't tell the whole story.

And no damn body better not ask me to go dig up stats unless you all want to tell me how "sure me and all the men I know forgive cheating early and often":francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.