Status
Not open for further replies.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
thank you

exactly nikka he went to georgia.....look what he was working with.

Capture_j.png

Capture.png

I swear these coli nikkas don't go to state schools....I'm at carolina and 90% of the girls I have got with have been :mjpls: no shyt cuz that's all that is around. Its not like these nikkas were at HBCU and ended up with beckys. These people go to state schools!

And in Gurley case she been with dat nikka since day 1 at uga...they got pics like 150weeks back on IG

I swear some of y'all nikkas be low-key hating forreal

I don't know 26707+8315 = 35197

35197*.07 = 2463.79

2463.79 * .57=

1404.3603 black females roughly

1404 means 351 per class.

If 1 percent is a ten 14 black girls at least in the school that are bad enough.

Between the Athletes Divine Nine BSU NSBE ASO etc everyone will know each other but it is enough.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
her son is like 21 years old bruh, he basically a grown man. but i agree she needs to self respect herself and not portray herself as whore willing to spread her legs for a role in a movie.
That maybe even worse.

Imagine if you heard your mom on national T.V professing her love for a man not married to her.That would piss me off.

They do that on fox?

Missy85

Pro
Daps
I'm not hating or nothing but why do black males fawn over white girls so much. Do y'all believe in self presevation at all? I'm just trying to see what y'all see in them that you don't see in your own race. I'm starting to think that given the opportunity black males would breed our race out of existence. :mjlol: I guess y'all said can't beat em..

Status
Not open for further replies.