Status
Not open for further replies.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
thank you

exactly nikka he went to georgia.....look what he was working with.

Capture_j.png

Capture.png

I swear these coli nikkas don't go to state schools....I'm at carolina and 90% of the girls I have got with have been :mjpls: no shyt cuz that's all that is around. Its not like these nikkas were at HBCU and ended up with beckys. These people go to state schools!

And in Gurley case she been with dat nikka since day 1 at uga...they got pics like 150weeks back on IG

I swear some of y'all nikkas be low-key hating forreal

that's enough black women if he really wanted one. it's not like it's boise state or something.

he wanted a white girl. it's cool, i don't have a problem with it, but don't try it seem like he had to make one his girlfriend. people here acting like they didn't have a choice.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Ok so your in college with prolly 85% white folk. How many bad black females are there at one of these cac schools. Thennnn factor in, are they even trying to fuk with you. It's numbers fam. Love is love, yall concern yall self too much with race. I spent a good amount of time in college trying to find a nubian queen. I never did so I stayed single and fuked everything in sight

Who said u gotta find ur wife in college at 21 years old? wtf stop excusin the c00nin u c00n :camby:

Daps
I don't care what them nikkas say, them bytches in love with the $$$ and the thought of being able to say they are married/dating a nfl player to other gold digging cave hoes with pulled backed faces.

They'll learn when them cac bytches clean them pockets and run off with Brad.

:mjlol: Dumb bamma ass nikkas.

I could never take nikkas like the ones in those pics seriously.
I was about to respond to this post until I realized that according to this place, "cac bytches" are the only type (and all) of women who're simply after money.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
why u reading/searching for this breh?
Came up on my yahoo newsfeed when I was with my girl earlier today I showed it to here because I knew she would get riled up lol. She was livid at their decisions talking about how they didn't have an ass and that one working at hooters was a ho.:mjlol:

She was also talking shyt about how they were materialistic Gold Diggers and only would talk to him because they had a chance at being drafted.

She said she could beilvee how a c00n like winston was the only one representing lmao.

I was like you need to let them live, if they end up divorced :yeshrug: same result as if they were with a black women and most black athletes are with black women anyways. With relationships you need to find someone who makes you happy. White women don't really do it for me because they are too different culturally and most of them haven't experienced what blacks have gone through. But if that's what floats their boat.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Derek Luke is beautiful and I don't know why she ain't follow him to DC...
Her son will know that mom was a white mans cum rag.

fukk outta here

wExUiAS.gif

Watch Empire brehs

Neither do I, but that hoe has a son.She should present herself as a self respecting mother not some whore willing to spread her legs for a role in a movie.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Back when I used to play college ball a lot of dudes that did were fukking with white girls only. Coming to mind most of them are with black girls now.

Which one these guys has had the best fantasy season

JMill782

All Star
Daps
Neither do I, but that hoe has a son.She should present herself as a self respecting mother not some whore willing to spread her legs for a role in a movie.

her son is like 21 years old bruh, he basically a grown man. but i agree she needs to self respect herself and not portray herself as whore willing to spread her legs for a role in a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.