Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I'm 33 and look like I'm in my early 20's. Women get hella jealous cuz I don't age. I also party hard :win:
Well of course :sas1:
Men age like wine, while women age like spoiled milk :sas2:

Black don't crack, but if you're a woman that parties hard, it sure does :mjpls:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nah homie...you sound dumb

"but but they only want you because you in the NFL"

like hot attractive black women are holding down poor black men, washing their draws and being dutiful wives......okay :russ: Point me to this fantasy land.

ALL WOMEN want a successful man

how many hot attractive successful white men are holding down poor mediocre looking black women?

Last edited:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Sounds like you're hating to me :mjlol:

I actually agree with you though, it's pathetic. I have no respect for BM who date white women. I dont care if it's a 1/10 obsese fat cac whale or the baddest white girl on the planet. Just out of principle, I'd never date a white girl.
I swear I'm not hating. Just curious why a lot of black men would rather run away from their race to get the scraps from another man rather than try to build their own community. You'd think that would be something that women would do. Men try to preserve their race and protect it. Black males are similiar to Asian women. A lot of y'all be desperate as hell to escape the race you supposed to leading. And these white girls don't even be that attractive. Its just the fact that they are white they get uplifted. That seems to me that black men believe white is superior.

Faneto

Banned
Daps
I swear I'm not hating. Just curious why a lot of black men would rather run away from their race to get the scraps from another man rather than try to build their own community. You'd think that would be something that women would do. Men try to preserve their race and protect it. Black males are similiar to Asian women. A lot of y'all be desperate as hell to escape the race you supposed to leading. And these white girls don't even be that attractive. Its just the fact that they are white they get uplifted. That seems to me that black men believe white is superior.
A lot feel black females are too hard to deal with, unattractive, ugly etc.

Coli brehs will quote me and try to deny it to preserve the feelings of coli brehettes but its the cold hard truth.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately I know a few black women who take of their men. My sister took care of a nikka for 16 years. He wasn't even a good househusband. :francis:
They're the single mothers raising broke nikkas' kids in every ghetto USA :ld:

And there's white women taking care of broke black nikkas

They probably ugly, fat and not that attractive....ergo not relevant

You can go on with that fantasy talk. Hot sexy black women chasing ballers just like white women. They're not any holier. @KingJove implying that those black women would be around if those NFL players didn't get drafted and got a job at Kinkos. GET REAL.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
how many hot attractive successful white men are holding down poor mediocre looking black women?

again you sound stupid

none of those white girls look "mediocre"

you been jerking off to so many Xvideos clips, you forgot what the average American woman looks like in real life...and its not like that...your comparison is flawed to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.