Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You should see the hypocrisy from the hair hats on lsa. they love this but they killin michael b jordan

Michael B. Jordan talks about Kendall Jenner: I don't see in black and white

Thats LSA?

nKII514.png

Good greif. And nikkaz have the temerity to campare the coli to them?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I am a good Black woman. I don't get mad at Black men out chea pawgin' so I don't understand anyone getting mad at her wanting an IMAGINARY relationship with a white man...:yeshrug:
Miss you see a mainly black show and then you see that a star of the show wants another white person on the show as the main love interest and all and that isnt an issue to you?

Damn :wow:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Chris, I don't even like the nikka like that(i think he's a new black), but hope Creed over performs just so they can seethe like they did with Straight Outta Compton's success.
I thought the coli was over the top at times (although most post have some level of:troll:) but those bytches are on a serious Jihad :merchant:

Not gonna lie though some of posts and gifs have me:deadmanny:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Miss you see a mainly black show and then you see that a star of the show wants another white person on the show as the main love interest and all and that isnt an issue to you?

Damn :wow:
The show is on racist azz FOX. Written by c00n azz Lee Daniels. Starring another c00n Terrence Howard... It's an all around fukked up situation. The only good and decent Black man on the show- that wasn't a MURDERER- was Derek Luke and he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.