Status
Not open for further replies.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It's legitimately nuts out here, it's rare to see a Jamaican couple under age 30. Africans stick to black more but those interracial numbers are rising at a very high rate too. The mixed population will outnumber black people soon enough and those people will eventually procreate with white people. I would estimate 80%+ of mixed men are with white women and a good chunk of the mixed women are with white men.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Let's be real, as much as we hate to admit it, they could do the same in the US if they wanted. I rarely see white men with ugly black chicks on their arm. I do see a lot of black men with unattractive fat white women though. It doesn't bother me though, I know my people are stupid.

GTFO Cac :camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real, as much as we hate to admit it, they could do the same in the US if they wanted. I rarely see white men with ugly black chicks on their arm. I do see a lot of black men with unattractive fat white women though. It doesn't bother me though, I know my people are stupid.

shyt is sad :snoop:

At least BM don't date down, its usually bums with obese WW

BW have NO shame when dating down for a cac :aicmon:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I heard in UK 50 or 60% black males marry outside the race :huhldup:. UK is self hate capital, the English probably allowing it to curve some of that negative birthrate. After the c00ns create there biracial children those children are likely to go white, just breeding out the melanin to create more cacs

Yep.

It is self hate central.

ITS THE WEST INDIANS THO MARRYING CACS! NOT THE AFRICANS!!! THIS MUST BE SPELLED OUT!

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The prettiest black girl I know is dating a short average looking cac :shaq2:

I've seen too many pretty black girls throw themselves at white dudes to think they aint checking for them.

Some blacks girls will lose all self respect in chase of those good hair genes, especially when there's alcohol involved.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The prettiest black girl I know is dating a short average looking cac :shaq2:

I've seen too many pretty black girls throw themselves at white dudes to think they aint checking for them.

Some blacks girls will lose all self respect in chase of those good hair genes, especially when there's alcohol involved.

:lupe:

Ponytail baby?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The black community must be done over there. Wouldn't live over there.

Nothing against interracial marriage but when 60% of dudes are marrying outside their race I'm calling nonsense

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Never forget...

3171560082_239b4c32a3.jpg

5_bria517_1.jpg

:to::to::to:

Status
Not open for further replies.