HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
please dont get me started on these Indians

these mafukkas fukk dudes for practice until they are married

these dude were actually fukking the Afghan soldiers when I was in Afghanistan:mjlol:

these dudes are fukking savages

I always thought these dudes were too buddy buddy plus the way they treat women... All makes sense now

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is trolling with no direction. We are better than this guys. Made it way too easy.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:wow: @ the hate for Indians.

most Indian dudes fail with women of other races because they are corny and insular. That seems to be changing though.

I'm Indian and when I was younger most of the girls who were attracted to me were black and this goes back to elementary school. They were by far the easiest girls to get at. I would mess with black females and never get shade from black dudes for it either....that's why I'm kind of surprised at all the hate I see for Indians on here....I guess shyt is different in NY.

I could mess with spanish girls too but their people didn't like it very much so a lot of the times I wouldn't bother. This colombian chick I was dealing with once said I couldn't come by her spot unless I told her brother I was from trinidad or some shyt because he didn't like Indians :rudy: yeah, fukk that I'm not putting up a front for anybody.

Indian girls were boring I never fukked with them like that unless you count guyanese and trini broads....I don't consider them to be Indian though.....my girl now is trini. The closest I got was this Pakistani chick I was semi-serious with who looked like emmy rossum. Her brother had his people spying on me and shyt :mjlol:

I was also a little serious with an Irish chick. Her fam loved me. shyt didn't work out though :manny:

I am an ambiguous looking guy though. I look Indian, but I can blend in with pretty much everybody except asians and whites.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

most Indian dudes fail with women of other races because they are corny and insular. That seems to be changing though.

I'm Indian and when I was younger most of the girls who were attracted to me were black and this goes back to elementary school. They were by far the easiest girls to get at. I would mess with black females and never get shade from black dudes for it either....that's why I'm kind of surprised at all the hate I see for Indians on here....I guess shyt is different in NY.

I could mess with spanish girls too but their people didn't like it very much so a lot of the times I wouldn't bother. This colombian chick I was dealing with once said I couldn't come by her spot unless I told her brother I was from trinidad or some shyt because he didn't like Indians :rudy: yeah, fukk that I'm not putting up a front for anybody.

Indian girls were boring I never fukked with them like that unless you count guyanese and trini broads....I don't consider them to be Indian though.....my girl now is trini. The closest I got was this Pakistani chick I was semi-serious with who looked like emmy rossum. Her brother had his people spying on me and shyt :mjlol:

I was also a little serious with an Irish chick. Her fam loved me. shyt didn't work out though :manny:

I am an ambiguous looking guy though. I look Indian, but I can blend in with pretty much everybody except asians and whites.

one of those multi-culti types huh...:mjpls:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lookin bad out here caping for whited dudes breh. You trying to prove how much better white dudes are than black guys really shows how insecure you are about both groups, cause trust me bruh nobody is checkin for Indian dudes. Too catch a predator showed where yall perverts minds are at...so many of them were gettin caught on that show. fukkin weirdo creeps.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Motherfukkas don't hate Indians, they hate c00ns. Your boy was c00nin heavy and got shytted on.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude you out there calling me a bedwench for having a white bf but you bragging bout fukking indian and asian chicks? god damn hypocrite

Damn bed wench. But do what you I don't support interracial dating by males or females. To many good sisters and brothers out there then to be polluting our DNA pools...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is trolling with no direction. We are better than this guys. Made it way too easy.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Damn bed wench. But do what you I don't support interracial dating by males or females. To many good sisters and brothers out there then to be polluting our DNA pools...

im a mulatto with significant white ancestry. so i dont give a fukk

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
have the surgery derek.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

fap to trannies and pawgs, tyrone

Status
Not open for further replies.