Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Da f*ck!?

I knew they were thirsty but...:what:

let me tell u something brah

some of the shower tents at the larger fobs(bases) in afghanistan are made funny
they have 2 shower heads in one larger stall
-now all the Americans and other nations know that aint no 2 mafukkas bout to shower together in the same fukking stall
(so we use one and place clothes/towel to prevent someone from trying to come in and use the other)

low and behold the indian civilian workers were caught numerous times in them areas fukking
they also sell their ass to the afghan soldiers for hash and heroin and alcohol

and even then they are racist as fukk over there
these dudes really try to act like they are better than other races

i slapped the shyt out of one when he just jumped infront of me while i was getting my laundry

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
let me tell u something brah

some of the shower tents at the larger fobs(bases) in afghanistan are made funny
they have 2 shower heads in one larger stall
-now all the Americans and other nations know that aint no 2 mafukkas bout to shower together in the same fukking stall

low and behold the indian civilian workers were caught numerous times on them areas fukking
they also sell their ass to the afghan soldiers for hash and heroin and alcohol

and even then they are racist as fukk over there
these dudes really try to act like they are better than other races

i slapped the shyt out of one when he just jumped infront of me while i was getting my laundry
:ohhh:

Never knew they went that extreme. I only knew about them gang raping white women in their country. But this...SMDH

I had one Indian friend and he was weird as sh*t. He wasnt really my friend but my friends friend. I swear those people are weird. And they're women hairy ass f*ck...Ewww...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
White Men are the most desired group of men on the planet.

100% FACT!

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

Not all women want white men, but most do... How is this even a debate!
I mean, if you say so, but what about you?

I mean, I've never once ever....ever in my life seen an Indian dude with a white chick. Ever. Nor with any other Asians and any other chick besides and Indian bish. And it's not because it's there choice. Ain't no woman checking for your. Lol the hate from you towards black men is so strong that you're willing to over look the fact that white dudes shyt on you curry smelling mawfukks. You guys are there lap dogs.:laff: And yet you go out of your way to try and throw stones at us.:mjlol: The ugliest African dude would pull more asian hoes than an average looking Punjab.:laff: I've seen this shyt happen plenty of times. The Indian dudes in school would always stick with themselves like little sausage fest because nobody wants to hang out with them or be their friends.:mjlol: Yall epitomize swaglessness. You could try to deflect that all you want by sucking whiteboys dikks, but it still wouldn't change the fact that they wouldn't envy you either. Let me just cut it clear and dry...a whiteboy would rather be black than be an Indian. I swear to whatever higher being there is.:laff:

edit:btw, I fukked an Indian bytch back in freshmen year of college. p*ssy was lovely. funny thing is, she's never been with an Indian dude. But then again, she was Americanized, so she probably knew she could do better than sticking with you swagless mongrels :mjlol:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh:

Never knew they went that extreme. I only knew about them gang raping white women in their country. But this...SMDH

I had one Indian friend and he was weird as sh*t. He wasnt really my friend but my friends friend. I swear those people are weird. And they're women hairy ass f*ck...Ewww...

I'd fukk a hairy indian chick if she's cute enough with a decent ass tho...:lolbron:

The most indian chicks i see dont have no ass....:dahell:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
very filthy also, I worked in comcast for some months and I had to do installs in their houses. These dots don't even know what a garbage can is. fukking pampers full of shyt and piss on the kitchen table. Bags of garbage every where breh. I had to cancel my install but my stomach couldnt take it. I thought it was just one house but its was aleast 7 out of 10 homes that did that shyt. Im surprised Woodbridge isnt a fukking dump yet

Stop falling for the troll

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
White Men are the most desired group of men on the planet.

100% FACT!

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

Not all women want white men, but most do... How is this even a debate!

"If my daughter marries outside of us Indians, he needs to be a white man"

"They are just easier to approach"

"Her friends are the biggest cockblock ever!"

"We are doing better than all other minorities in school along with whites :mjpls:"

"Even tho most of our country darker, it's better to be lighter"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
fukking Dot Dots babies are born with tails and 8 legs, what apart of the life game is that?

Think tom needs to stop worrying about us and focus on telling his peoples that girl is not the reincarnation of a god, but a mutation from there filth
They be thinking she's a God, naw bytch, she has a deformity. Indians usually smell musty as shyt too and they attract roaches. There are some cool ones of course but Indians c00ns are as sad as negro c00ns.

The Indian...

Sun Kil Moon
Daps
Reppin
Post-Rock & Acoustic
The Rape Card eh?

Two words: South Africa, even invented a condom to prevent rape.

Look up street harassment, women complaning about black guys hitting on them in the streets, just tumblr it

LAWL.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
there is science saying black men are the most attractive though :youngsabo:

enhanced-buzz-11425-1305573003-22.jpg

:troll:

:comeon:This was proven to be false eons ago. Where have you been?

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
From discussions on sexual preferences I've seen, it's usually Asian men that are least liked because they're usually not well built.

I know the black male doesn't have the greatest reputation and a number of white girls only see us as a fetish, but saying we're the least liked makes no sense.
:mjlol: @The Indian... running around in the slums with skin bleaching cream in one pocket and a knife in the other. ol predator ass hindu

very filthy also, I worked in comcast for some months and I had to do installs in their houses. These dots don't even know what a garbage can is. fukking pampers full of shyt and piss on the kitchen table. Bags of garbage every where breh. I had to cancel my install but my stomach couldnt take it. I thought it was just one house but its was aleast 7 out of 10 homes that did that shyt. Im surprised Woodbridge isnt a fukking dump yet

fukking Dot Dots babies are born with tails and 8 legs, what apart of the life game is that?

Think tom needs to stop worrying about us and focus on telling his peoples that girl is not the reincarnation of a god, but a mutation from there filth

Not into shyt talking, but this is brutal. :why:

Status
Not open for further replies.