Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
very filthy also, I worked in comcast for some months and I had to do installs in their houses. These dots don't even know what a garbage can is. fukking pampers full of shyt and piss on the kitchen table. Bags of garbage every where breh. I had to cancel my install but my stomach couldnt take it. I thought it was just one house but its was aleast 7 out of 10 homes that did that shyt. Im surprised Woodbridge isnt a fukking dump yet

Which state you live in?

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Rape Card eh?

Two words: South Africa, even invented a condom to prevent rape.

Look up street harassment, women complaning about black guys hitting on them in the streets, just tumblr it

LAWL.
South Africa has a significant indian population so thats probably why.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
If most women wanted white men, even black women for example. Not only would IR statistics show this but there would be more and more mixed black people. Especially in North America.

But sorry. Reality is not showing us that.

But as for you care to explain to us why you worship white people? Particularly white men?

HA!

There's a shytload of mulattoes in South America and West Indies

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Co-sign a well known racist's fake study made specifically to denigrate Black women just because it offhandedly compliments Black men at the same time brehs.

typical gay ass hate black woman racist yet worship and think black men are more masculine you. :ld:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
I mean, if you say so, but what about you?

I mean, I've never once ever....ever in my life seen an Indian dude with a white chick. Ever. Nor with any other Asians and any other chick besides and Indian bish. And it's not because it's there choice. Ain't no woman checking for your. Lol the hate from you towards black men is so strong that you're willing to over look the fact that white dudes shyt on you curry smelling mawfukks. You guys are there lap dogs.:laff: And yet you go out of your way to try and throw stones at us.:mjlol: The ugliest African dude would pull more asian hoes than an average looking Punjab.:laff: I've seen this shyt happen plenty of times. The Indian dudes in school would always stick with themselves like little sausage fest because nobody wants to hang out with them or be their friends.:mjlol: Yall epitomize swaglessness. You could try to deflect that all you want by sucking whiteboys dikks, but it still wouldn't change the fact that they wouldn't envy you either. Let me just cut it clear and dry...a whiteboy would rather be black than be an Indian. I swear to whatever higher being there is.:laff:

edit:btw, I fukked an Indian bytch back in freshmen year of college. p*ssy was lovely. funny thing is, she's never been with an Indian dude. But then again, she was Americanized, so she probably knew she could do better than sticking with you swagless mongrels :mjlol:

Dude you out there calling me a bedwench for having a white bf but you bragging bout fukking indian and asian chicks? god damn hypocrite

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
indian dudes try way too hard......even when a black man turn if off it still seep out

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dude you out there calling me a bedwench for having a white bf but you bragging bout fukking indian and asian chicks? god damn hypocrite

have the surgery derek.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
them dots are a filthy fukkin people.....
bath in filth,wipes their asses with their left
hands etc.
as far as testosterone they make asian males
look like Mr.T.
wat6rr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.