Winner wins the AFC East: Dolphins vs Bills SNF game thread

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I believe they called us Tua haters every time a Phins fans tried to point out his shortcomings. But I just said fukk it. Some of us will never see the light. I was right about Tannerhill being a bum too when Phins fans were defending him left and right.
It was nauseating with his MAGA like followers I stopped trying to convince em. But hey it is what it is ain't no wiggling out of this one :manny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I expect Browns - Texans and Dolphins - Chiefs to be the best games on wild card weekend, both games are on Saturday.

I expect Cowboys, Eagles, Bills and Lions to all win in blowouts :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ehh, maybe that'll force them to run more instead of letting tua fail them. Besides KC's recievers drop a lot anyway :manny:
If the KC receivers could be trusted I would have no worries about this game. As is I'm still scared of the Miami offense hitting on a couple big offensive plays the Chiefs O not being able to keep up.

premier58

All Star
Daps
If the KC receivers could be trusted I would have no worries about this game. As is I'm still scared of the Miami offense hitting on a couple big offensive plays the Chiefs O not being able to keep up.
You shouldnt worry. Chris Jones will destroy that front and Tua will be shellshocked and crumple under pressure.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I expect Cowboys, Eagles, Bills and Lions to all win in blowouts
Ehh, idk. I can see Cowboys/Bills being blowouts. But them other ones can be close games. Will Smith and Brown be out for the eagles next week? McVay can work some magic, especially when Goff usually good for a TO or two. Also will LaPorta be in that game?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bros we the Phins. Tua confidence probably shyt right now and we play horrible in the cold. We losing by 2 touchdowns