mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tua literally learned nothing from before
the previous play Rapp almost picked him off
the Dolphins took Hill out and used Claypool on probably the route Hill wouldve ran if he was in and finally threw the pick
KagSIWz.gif

the pick was just a flip of the play
LhTxoEq.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I just know football:mjgrin: tua has a noodle arm shytty mechanics which is why he can't ever hit a long ball to Tyreek in stride and is mentally weak he shrivels under the light. He stared the receiver down the whole route cb just sat on it. All his stats were a result of having cheetah, waddle, and and offense saviant in Mcdaniel as a HC

Dude is objectively mid I'd rather have Tyrod Taylor as a qb then him.
I believe they called us Tua haters every time a Phins fans tried to point out his shortcomings. But I just said fukk it. Some of us will never see the light. I was right about Tannerhill being a bum too when Phins fans were defending him left and right.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Not surprising. Tua throws a lot of floaters and is an anticipation thrower since his arm is weak. Will be feasted on in the playoffs.
See Chad Pennington in the 2008 Playoffs vs the Rams. Ironically, that was a Miami QB, too. Whats up with a franchise that had Bazooka Marino having these noodle armed QB's??