Winner wins the AFC East: Dolphins vs Bills SNF game thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
That reminds me, didn't Tua's dad beat him with a belt as a kid when he played poorly? Tua gettin' put in a Saw trap after that last pick tonight. :mjcry:

UcJfuwX.gif
Man what the hell is wrong with yall :laff:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
15 seasons without a division title.

23 without a playoff win.

24 without a road playoff win.

31 without 12 wins.

31 without an AFC title game appearance.

39 without a Super Bowl appearance.

50 without a Super Bowl.

That's the track record. It's funny because people acting like this is new for our fans... failure of this level is all we know. But I can't go to far into despair, we had a lot of injuries on defense but I'm worried about my offense. I'm not sure what happened this season compared to last season where we had no problem lighting up even the best teams.

Mcdaniel gotta figure it out in the offseason and we gotta get some serious depth on defense. it is what it is. :yeshrug:

It's just year 2 and we've made the playoffs both years which I can't remember the last HC we actually had to that. Gotta find some light in the darkness brother
:picard:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
If Tua bish ass first read ain't there, he's cooked.. Ole hot potato with the rock to avoid a concussion ass bih.. Bum ass needed 20 yards on that drive for my fantasy chip.. Sat Derrick carr for this fruit cake 😂

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How did Miami lose this? At home too smh

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How did Miami lose this? At home too smh
Lot of injuries on both sides, no Waddle or Mostert. Also Tua is trash and Reek fukks up in big games. He had a couple big drops. This with Allen with 3 TOs :francis:

Daps
Lot of injuries on both sides, no Waddle or Mostert. Also Tua is trash and Reek fukks up in big games. He had a couple big drops. This with Allen with 3 TOs :francis:
Mcdaniel play calling in this game was worse than anything else imo. My boy shyt the bed last night big time