Wingstop is CANCELLED

Daps
hvent been to wingstop since i found bonchon :mjpls:
Oh Korean wings are nice. For real though, try your local Vietnamese or Chinese joint. Don’t underestimate their wings. Around my area, it’s like 10 bucks for 8 wings that are huge unlike BWW and Wingstop. Depends on the joint but only flavour is really salt and pepper.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ive never been to wingstop...:francis:

Been to buffalo wild wings before the pandemic and it was cool...:ld:

but why is wingstop trash?:patrice:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It ain't ass it's the employees and the turnover rate that fukks them up.

One minute it could be fire cuz you got some people and management in there who actually trying to make sure yo food is cooked crisp but not burned then you got new nikkas that come and work after those people quit a month later and don't give a fukk. Don't put enough seasoning on wings don't give enough sauce, overcook wings and fries etc.

Get your wings made by someone's bm who cooks them chicken alfredo and spaghetti-os when they come over
:mjcry:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i had it last nite..i notice the wings are much bigger now (which i dont like)

i got louisiana rub with light seasoning & garlic lemon pepper..its alright for a late nite meal when nothing else is open :yeshrug:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
had louisana dry rub wing stop over the weekend
they did them well down without me even asking, TOO much dry rub seasoning, and the wings were little as shyt
usually it's not that bad. i found a local spot that has 20 WHOLE wings for $16 but i did wingstop since their nutrition facts are available and the ones i got were no carb :martin: