Wingstop is CANCELLED

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Software it def depends on who is cooking . And I do think turnover effects quality . Also , generally, the pandemic has kinda compromised the quality of many places that really didn’t have good quality control measures in the first place .

But overall it seemed like Wingstop started falling off pre pandemic and the pandemic worsened it.
Not if you ask BWW to bring your wings out crispy.

nahhhh ... BWW IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST .

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It ain't ass it's the employees and the turnover rate that fukks them up.

One minute it could be fire cuz you got some people and management in there who actually trying to make sure yo food is cooked crisp but not burned then you got new nikkas that come and work after those people quit a month later and don't give a fukk. Don't put enough seasoning on wings don't give enough sauce, overcook wings and fries etc.

Get your wings made by someone's bm who cooks them chicken alfredo and spaghetti-os when they come over
:mjcry:
This.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I stand on this. Never again. You gotta go to a place where they have an actual cook. Not random mfs who don't give a shyt. Mf didn't season my mf garlic parmesan right. I'm still mad.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
They just put one in my city not too long ago had some Lemon Pepper wings yesterday it was good but nothing I need to have often, them but them buffalo ranch fries we're hitting tho :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want some lil ol wing to nibble on. A 50 piece.

I wish you would of did a comparison amongst the national chains. Buffalo Wild Wings vs wing stop. Now it may just be me but Buffalo used to taste better but somehow now it’s wing stop.

But I am starting to think that a lot of our issues with the taste of these items may just come down to the franchise we visited. I’ve had good wings at both and mediocre also.

When the good cooks are on shift stuff tastes better or when they get a good batch of sauce or wedges/fries. But the issue is the quality isn’t always the same.