Wingstop is CANCELLED

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Dry ass mf chicken. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this shyt. Mf I said garlic parmesan and lemon pepper. There was like 2 wings that actually had garlic parmesan. :wtb:

I had to bytch at my girl and blame her idky.

and if you don't have no sauce :stopitslime:
You can taste the lemon pepper but shyt is dry ass the devils dikk

Never eating there again
:camby:
@Arithmetic

Dap+Reputation
:martin:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Wing Stop near me fell the fuk off....but they wasn't all that in the first place.

To think some foreigner owned chain in the area America's Best Wings are better than them but even their wings be fried too hard at times.

Daps
Man I could of sworn a couple years ago the wings was much bigger. I remember ordering them and realizing how small the wings were and I was like wtf. Wing stop cool but it’s nothing to go out your way for. The best flavor they’ve had was the Brazilian citrus pepper. :wow:

Now my go to place for wings down here in the 305 was sportsville and they’re special grilled wings was craccckkk.
wings.png
I’ll get it char more tho. Mannn these bytches so good :wow::wow::wow::wow:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
The Wingstop closet to me is actually decent. Had them last week . Ever since I went off on a survey last year for barely seasoning my lemon pepper wings and the manager called to hook me up the next day its been gucci.

Notice I said location though cause the other ones in my area are :trash:

The nearby Firewings is ehh .