Windwaker is the Best Zelda Game of all Time (Appreciation Thread)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm an old head and LTTP was the GOAT until OoC came in and crush the buildings. The real aficionados would play the 16-bit games which were great in their own right but difficult AF. They would have a greater appreciation for the entire series.

They also wouldn't say that Windwaker is the best in the series.
OOC was goat at the time, but after the dust has settled. It can't touch LTTP
That is Zelda. OOC and every one after has been a different take on "Zelda" imo

And why the fukk hasn't the original Zelda been remade yet :dwillhuh:
That should have been a no brainer 10yrs ago

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LLTP when you turn that shyt on that shyt just hits the ground running :wow::wow::wow: you in the thick of it from the jump... all the zelda's after that had you wait like a hour before shyt got real (OOT,WW,TP)

:salute:

You were in the castle murking guards, crawling through dungeons, and saving princess Zelda within the first 15 minutes :krs:

No fetch quests or menial tasks before you can get to the actually fun part of the game.
No grinding for rupees before you can get basic, necessary items.
No pointlessly long expository cutscenes.

That's what instruction manuals are for :camby:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stated in the Hyrule Warriors thread, how this game has got me ready. There is the battle royale/gauntlet on outset island on that cliff behind grandmas house where you just fight wave after wave of bad guys.

That's that shyt I like, they could have then and just did now with Hyrule Warriors make a game where you just hack and slash and kill baddies.

Add the hurricane spin move too....what other move in any other zelda game is fukkin with the hurricane spin from WWHD?

I loved TP, OOT is definitely a classic, but this one...this one might be 'that one'....hopefully they do the one for wiiu right. in 2015

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i've only beat two Zelda game from start to finish.

The hardest one, Zelda 2

and Wind Waker

I beat Ocarina of Time but not from start to finish.

Something was wrong with my water temple so I had to use a friend's save file to skip it and beat the game.

but of all the Zelda's, I enjoyed Wind Waker the most. The presentation was like epic Disney from start to finish and the combat was amazing.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I love it played the remaster a couple years ago and its beautiful. But its waaay to easy. I hope botw is more challenging

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've only beat two Zelda game from start to finish.

The hardest one, Zelda 2

and Wind Waker

I beat Ocarina of Time but not from start to finish.

Something was wrong with my water temple so I had to use a friend's save file to skip it and beat the game.

but of all the Zelda's, I enjoyed Wind Waker the most. The presentation was like epic Disney from start to finish and the combat was amazing.
:sas1: