Windwaker is the Best Zelda Game of all Time (Appreciation Thread)

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Breath of the Wild has a lifeless open world, no real dungeons, and the shyt is boring bro. I can never bring myself to finish that boring ass game. :russell:
Quotes like this about BOTW and MGSV show me how games have to cater to non creative people and force you to do another strategy. Some of the most open games with countless ways to solve an issue and people do the same thing over and over again because it "works"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
u don't fukk with Link To The Past for SNES bro? shyt is the GOAT Zelda game.

I have replayed and beaten lttp numerous times.
since it first dropped to just the last two decades on emulator consistently. I have rebeaten most of the eight bit games of legend and the staple enjoyable sixteen bit games of legend as well.
even my ig has video proof of this.
like superpunchout captures.

a link to the past,...is fun from an updated upgrade to the first game.
yet i just love the first and second game the most.
the Intro to the first game still hits me the same.
as the first time i got to find out what or who Zelda is.
plus my Intro to my favorite video game character in link.
plus getting the white sword, heart containers, boomerang. Candle and the wand before i start the quest for the triforce.
to building my sword up.
to kill death level in the second adventure.
before i got to start the quest.
I just enjoy changing the adventure to that still to this day.
so I look forward to that.
the other game i grow tired of going back and forth.
where it sucks the fun out of it in replay value, Imo.

art barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Link to the Past is still my favorite. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are both classic, and Link's Awakening is solid.
The Wind Waker is a cool game, but it started falling off near the end with the Triforce fetch quest. The art style was amazing though.

Twilight Princess was just aight to me. It has it's moments, but it felt like it was trying too hard to be Ocarina of Time 2.0, and it took WAY too long to really get rolling. You had to go through hours of menial tasks just to get into the real game. A Link to the Past was on and popping within the first 10 minutes. Some of those dungeons in Twlight Princess were flames though. Is it worth another playthrough?

I don't have a Switch so I haven't played Breath of the Wild yet...

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tier 0
- Breath of the Wild

Tier 1
- Majora's Mask
- A Link to the Past
- Ocarina of Time
- Wind Waker

Tier 2
- Minish Cap
-Skyward Sword
-Twilight Princess
-Link's Awakening
- Oracle of Ages/Seasons
-Spirit Tracks

Tier 3
-Phantom Hourglass
-Four Sword games
-Zelda 1
-Zelda 2

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Breath of the Wild has a lifeless open world, no real dungeons, and the shyt is boring bro. I can never bring myself to finish that boring ass game. :russell:
That’s what put me off playing that game. I watched a few videos and the Land looks barren. At least games like HZD and Days Gone fill out the environment.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Quotes like this about BOTW and MGSV show me how games have to cater to non creative people and force you to do another strategy. Some of the most open games with countless ways to solve an issue and people do the same thing over and over again because it "works"

Bro I don't care how many ways you can solve an issue. The open world is lifeless bro, there's barely any NPCs and WHERE ARE THE DUNGEONS?! fukk Boring of the Wild bruh, and don't compare MGSV to this snoozefest of a game.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Bro I don't care how many ways you can solve an issue. The open world is lifeless bro, there's barely any NPCs and WHERE ARE THE DUNGEONS?! fukk Boring of the Wild bruh, and don't compare MGSV to this snoozefest of a game.
The life is you interacting with the environment and enemies

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

there aren’t enough enemy types in BOTW either

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

that's a damn lie.