Windwaker is the Best Zelda Game of all Time (Appreciation Thread)

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
That game had ZERO challenge. I breezed thru that game so fast I don't even remember much about it. Ocarina of Time is flawless, Majoras Mask had a great concept but a big chunk of the game you weren't able to figure out on your own. I remember my second playthrough with a strategy guide made it feel like a whole other game almost

Wind Waker was like Zelda training wheels

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ocarina of time is arguably the greatest game of all time. Windwaker doesn't even measure up to it. With that said, Windwaker was dope as hell, and I loved the cartoon cell-shaded style.

when i beat the ocarina of time for the first time i damn near shed a tear, my ex wasnt talking to me because i pretty much ignored her the full time playing by giving all my attention to this game.....perfection..as a matter a fact i am about to buy it for the 3ds....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
when i beat the ocarina of time for the first time i damn near shed a tear, my ex wasnt talking to me because i pretty much ignored her the full time playing by giving all my attention to this game.....perfection..as a matter a fact i am about to buy it for the 3ds....
Damn, nikka, I was 14 when OOT came out. How old r u? :dahell: