Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
my bluetooth hardware randomly is disabled like every other update and comes back when it feels like it
after my last (forced) update I've only been able to listen to sound throw my headphones since bluetooth was killed again
:mjcry:
It does that with my USB ports. Just wrecks them when it feels like it

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Windows 10 looks cool, but the bugs and crashing is annoying. I feel like I'm going raw with a prostitute every time I see that my desktop needs an update. I'll never forget installing an update and my shyt never waking up. Lost a lot of data in the process
:francis:

:dahell:

This sounds more like a bad ram chip or some other hardware problem than an OS issue.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So pointless to use anything but 10 atm.

Unless theres some ground breaking technology, upgrading will be useless

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just stop trying to add the damn weather widget to the taskbar on all the windows 10 updates
I hate that and that it’s a Trojan horse to get people on that crappy Bing news feed. I also hate that if you connect to the internet during setup, you ain’t getting nowhere until you sign into a Microsoft account. I always forget to not connect when setting up a computer.

With that being said, unlike the rest of the internet, I actually like Windows 11. It looks nice and clean. I think they should default to the dark mode. That looks so much better than the light mode. I also think they should use this as an opportunity to drop the pay for the operating system model they can’t seem to let go of.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna run Windows 8.1 on my bedroom PC till the wheels fall off. Microsoft pissed me off discontinuing support for Windows Media Center on all the newer versions. My cable setup runs through Windows Media Center and an HD Homerun Prime. On my other PC and my Surface I'll update it to Windows 11 day one.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I hate that and that it’s a Trojan horse to get people on that crappy Bing news feed. I also hate that if you connect to the internet during setup, you ain’t getting nowhere until you sign into a Microsoft account. I always forget to not connect when setting up a computer.

With that being said, unlike the rest of the internet, I actually like Windows 11. It looks nice and clean. I think they should default to the dark mode. That looks so much better than the light mode. I also think they should use this as an opportunity to drop the pay for the operating system model they can’t seem to let go of.

that damn bing news feed smh. It’s so unnecessarily cluttered. I don’t give a fukk about who JLO is dating and other bullshyt.

For windows 11 give us tabs on file explorer, stop making 10 different ways and layouts to get to the same settings (is it in control panel or settings? Make up your mind)

and finally please if I’m copying, deleting, or transferring large amounts of data don’t make it stop if there’s an error at 20% just finish the rest of it and then ask me.

Walk away trying to move 20 GB of data then you come back and it’s at 5% complete because something has the same file name. That’s frustrating.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
that damn bing news feed smh. It’s so unnecessarily cluttered. I don’t give a fukk about who JLO is dating and other bullshyt.

For windows 11 give us tabs on file explorer, stop making 10 different ways and layouts to get to the same settings (is it in control panel or settings? Make up your mind)

and finally please if I’m copying, deleting, or transferring large amounts of data don’t make it stop if there’s an error at 20% just finish the rest of it and then ask me.

Walk away trying to move 20 GB of data then you come back and it’s at 5% complete because something has the same file name. That’s frustrating.
I always thought that the Settings/Control Panel thing was so sloppy. I mean honestly, what was wrong with the control panel.