Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
went to bed the other day with windows 10 on my work computer, and woke up the next with windows 11 out the blue.

anyways, windows 11 is mid as hell like usual, but the thing that annoys me about it is that I am no longer to fully customize and resize my taskbar, which is some pure bullshyt that's been a feature for well over 30 years prior.
Yes it’s like Microsoft has no idea what people like about their OS and they be changing shyt just to change it. Because of that feature being removed and them hiding more of their settings windows continues to be a downgrade with each new updste

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went to bed the other day with windows 10 on my work computer, and woke up the next with windows 11 out the blue.

anyways, windows 11 is mid as hell like usual, but the thing that annoys me about it is that I am no longer to fully customize and resize my taskbar, which is some pure bullshyt that's been a feature for well over 30 years prior.
:why: Me too. Swear on me mum i thought i was seeing things.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Damn. I think by next year it will be mandatory to run W11.

Imma buy new chips an everything to stay ahead (new processors and everything)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Windows 11 is so bad.

I had to replace my PC about two months ago and they just took shyt out and rolled shyt together that was fine seperate.

And they successfully tricked me into putting all my files online til I reversed it and just took OneDrive the fukk off it.

"Backup" :beli: No, they put the original files on the cloud.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Windows 11 is so bad.

I had to replace my PC about two months ago and they just took shyt out and rolled shyt together that was fine seperate.

And they successfully tricked me into putting all my files online til I reversed it and just took OneDrive the fukk off it.

"Backup" :beli: No, they put the original files on the cloud.

You cant even take OneDrive off. That shyt still in their hibernating waiting for you to slip up like Pennywise