Wilt vs Shaq - Physical Comparison

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
neither height or weight as listed. Steph height not 6'3 but maybe 6'0 MAYBE 6'1 but his weight is the :duck: hes around 20 lbs less than listed when I seen him. Not even close to what is listed. his weight is pure :duck: again, this was a few years ago looks like hes gained some weight but hes still not where he was listed at even in 2010. as example my friend is 6'2 185 lbs (curry listed 6'3 185 lbs) and hes huge compared to curry and same body build. standing next to both of em, they arent even close :heh:

odell height and weight both :duck: though, hes fukking tiny which makes his nfl career even more :wow: I can see why he gets mad when people actually hit him tho :lolbron:

hes listed at 6'0 which is :duck: hes listed at 194 lbs which is super :duck: his real size more 5'10 and 170

Those NBA measurements from the combine are accurate, they weren't even made public until a few years ago and are done for teams to get an idea of players conditioning.

Steph is taller than the President who we know is 6'1" so he can't be 6'0" or 6'1", and I've seen pics of him with Baron Davis who is 6'3" and change in shoes, they're close in height. I've met BD and I'm 6'2" :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Those NBA measurements from the combine are accurate, they weren't even made public until a few years ago and are done for teams to get an idea of players conditioning.

Steph is taller than the President who we know is 6'1" so he can't be 6'0" or 6'1", and I've seen pics of him with Baron Davis who is 6'3" and change in shoes, they're close in height. I've met BD and I'm 6'2" :yeshrug:
Steph was years ago (2010 or so) so i mean maybe he grew an inche :manny: a lot of it has to do with posture as well. Mayweather looks tall as hell for 5'8 if youve seen him in person

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Steph was years ago (2010 or so) so i mean maybe he grew an inche :manny: a lot of it has to do with posture as well. Mayweather looks tall as hell for 5'8 if youve seen him in person

I think it depends on body frame, Curry doesn't have really long arms and it looks like he has a long ass torso so he could appear shorter to people than he is. While Mayweather has really long arms for his height.

Like Ty Lawson looks like a midget on TV, but my friend went to the rookie photoshoot up in Tarrytown NY and he was slightly taller than my friend who is 5'11".

Mars

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ls6xdcBw9W1qcmnsoo1_1280.png

patwiltshaqhe1_crop_north.jpg

lmao @ Wilt trying to rip shaq's hand off

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
neither height or weight as listed. Steph height not 6'3 but maybe 6'0 MAYBE 6'1 but his weight is the :duck: hes around 20 lbs less than listed when I seen him. Not even close to what is listed. his weight is pure :duck: again, this was a few years ago looks like hes gained some weight but hes still not where he was listed at even in 2010. as example my friend is 6'2 185 lbs (curry listed 6'3 185 lbs) and hes huge compared to curry and same body build. standing next to both of em, they arent even close :heh:

odell height and weight both :duck: though, hes fukking tiny which makes his nfl career even more :wow: I can see why he gets mad when people actually hit him tho :lolbron:

hes listed at 6'0 which is :duck: hes listed at 194 lbs which is super :duck: his real size more 5'10 and 170

That's fukked up that's just crushes hopes for the young players who see the fake heights and weights.

I'm pretty sure Damian lillard is 5'11 listed at 6'3

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Yeah OBJ stats are ducktales. I seen homie in Vegas earlier this year and I had him beat by a few inches in height and I'm only 6'1.5