William Riker was the biggest man thot in star trek history

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Riker never got the one woman he wanted.The Enterprise.:umad:
He had her just in the worst way :mjlol:. They really missed an opportunity in star trek picard to have him in command of the enterprise but they never cease to amaze me with nutrek.

tngriker.jpg

Daps
He had her just in the worst way :mjlol:. They really missed an opportunity in star trek picard to have him in command of the enterprise but they never cease to amaze me with nutrek.

tngriker.jpg

He's too old and flabby in Nutrek. I don't wanna see a fat out of shape Riker in control of nothing but his diet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci: dapped, undapped, negged

I want to see Riker be an accurate representation of the Starfleet uniform. :gucci:

He's old tho... they do age....:dwillhuh: and he has his own starship now what more do you want... even in the future episode of TNG he passed up the enterprise and had his own ship...

Daps
He's old tho... they do age....:dwillhuh: and he has his own starship now what more do you want... even in the future episode of TNG he passed up the enterprise and had his own ship...

I'm just talking breh. :mjlol:

I was joking with my first comment and then this damn @Elim Garak started talking that gay nonsense, so I had to respond :mjlol:

Don't worry tho. Imma call up the Klingon chancellor and we gon send some goons to Cardassia. :birdman:

That nikka gon be so shook that he gon be having nervous breakdowns again while he sewing his lil dresses when I get done with him :birdman:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm just talking breh. :mjlol:

I was joking with my first comment and then this damn @Elim Garak started talking that gay nonsense, so I had to respond :mjlol:

Don't worry tho. Imma call up the Klingon chancellor and we gon send some goons to Cardassia. :birdman:

That nikka gon be so shook that he gon be having nervous breakdowns again while he sewing his lil dresses when I get done with him :birdman:
I'm an assassin I got countless bodies.