William Riker was the biggest man thot in star trek history

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
OG Star Trek ran 79 Episodes. TNG ran 178.

Kirk did Riker's numbers in half the time, not even counting the movies.

:mjlol:
Yea but kirk wouldn't have as much opportunity to meet different species women as riker. Simply because the universe was less explored. I think the amount of episodes is a fair representation of that fact

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
exactly. All he had to do was come on board and get one of them injections from Dr. Crusher, and he would have been right as rain :mjgrin:

Speaking of.... OP, don't forget about the time he smashed Beverly when he had that trill inside of him.:mjlol:

I for one am not convinced it was the trill. That trill was probably dead already and Riker just played the role cause he wasn't about to give up an opportunity to get Beverly out her panties :mjgrin:
He probably just walks in to sick bay and they already know. Its the alien clap again :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
CouldntBeMeTho said:
Yea but kirk wouldn't have as much opportunity to meet different species women as riker. Simply because the universe was less explored. I think the amount of episodes is a fair representation of that fact

There were only a few species contacted between the OG vs TNG, and the fact that TNG took place in a larger 'known' Universe only means they had to travel farther distances which took more time. Meanwhile, Kirk was hittin' everything within a couple parsecs. That's like the difference between a cat that travels from NYC to Brazil to trick vs. a cat that tricks in every town within 50 miles of Washington, DC.​

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Will and Tom trying to figure out if it's gay to DP a bytch with your transporter accident clone. :mjlol:

Worf is ribbed for her pleasure.:russ:

By season 7 Beverly is fukking ghosts. :deadmanny:
Season six they transport a actual sex worker. And riker kissed her too :smh:

They called her a metamorph, but thats really just code for "booking information."

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broccoli smashed Deanna? :ohhh:

:dwillhuh: how come I don't remember this?

I remember she was tryna help him with his lil "nervous tick" but I dont recall him hittin that at all :dwillhuh:
Well it doesn't explicitly show that, but the episode where he becomes super smart. At the end of the episode deanna goes on a "date" at the arboretum. In my mind she gave him some pity p*ssy. But even if that wasnt the case, its still better than geordi ever did :ehh: