William Riker was the biggest man thot in star trek history

Daps
Oh i get it. Women need to be chaste but riker can go around giving bytches herpes, and its all good because hes a man :camby:

A thot is a thot. And riker a damn thot. Probably has booking info in his starfleet file.

I never asked to have a period or sit down to piss so don’t try to be me :francis:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I never asked to have a period or sit down to piss so don’t try to be me :francis:
Im all about miss soggy knee. Last thing i could possibly want is to be like a female in any way shape or form :dahell:

Riker on the other hand literally wore a outfit that showed his whole chest to have sex with someone :hubie:

Straight thot shyt

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Season six they transport a actual sex worker. And riker kissed her too :smh:

They called her a metamorph, but thats really just code for "booking information."
She wasn't a sex worker that was for an arranged marriage and everyone wanted to fukk her she literally just turned into the ideal woman with any man she was with at the time lol.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The actor who played Chakotay was trying to get fired, so he demanded the writers put him in a relationship with Seven of Nine.

But they did it. :pachaha:
Yeah he was never happy with the shows writers and producers he's also got a kinda strange sense of humor irl lol.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
She wasn't a sex worker that was for an arranged marriage and everyone wanted to fukk her she literally just turned into the ideal woman with any man she was with at the time lol.
She spent her entire life being raised with the purpose of pleasing men. And was given to a man in order to secure economic advantages for her own people. Close enough. I wouldnt save her :hubie:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She spent her entire life being raised with the purpose of pleasing men. And was given to a man in order to secure economic advantages for her own people. Close enough. I wouldnt save her :hubie:
You also called the one person a tranny when they didn't have a gender :comeon:

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
You also called the one person a tranny when they didn't have a gender :comeon:
Universal translator error.

9b24fd1986cb97d3873000aaa53ffad3.gif