Will You Shut Down Your Childs Relationship With A Loser Or Not In The Name Of Love

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:whew: I assume you're talking about daughters.

I wouldn't try to "forbid" it because we all know that's just gonna make her wanna pursuit it more. :comeon:

Instead, I would just show her the right example of a man so she wouldn't be interested in losers anyway. Next step is to keep reinforcing that so it's understood.

My only daughter is a daddy's girl anyway so she's going to expect to be spoiled. Homie better have his chips up off gp. :manny:

If she still pick a loser after all that :shaq2:, the door will be open whenever she's ready to come home. :yeshrug:

That's my baby. :to:
Im talking about sons and daughters. Your son, who has a great future brings home

talkin about hes in love. Sayin shes really a nice girl. You been around the block so you know what it is. Shes in your kitchen and she looks at your groin then looks at you like

:shaq:"you have a real big house mr johnson............"

You gonna let that ride?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
If you are a positive influence in your children's life then I don't see why they wouldn't try to model their relationships after the ones they soak in growing up which is why family and stability is vital.

But the idea of romance is a funny thing. Women instinctively seek out an alpha who driven by his risky alpha nature may not even be intent on settling down. So it's a catch 22 and one of the reasons I'm kinda glad I don't have a daughter ....... yet :whew:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
how will you shut it down?

People are going to do whatever they want to do.

and no matter what you say to your child.... experience will always be the best teacher.
If he thinks life is a movie and feels he should stay around after i tell him to leave send some guys to put ol boy in the hospital. The trauma will make him leave. If its a girl have some girls beat her up until she leaves. Im not throwing away my legacy on trash.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you are a positive influence in your children's life then I don't see why they wouldn't try to model their relationships after the ones they soak in growing up which is why family and stability is vital.

But the idea of romance is a funny thing. Women instinctively seek out an alpha who driven by his risky alpha nature may not even be intent on settling down. So it's a catch 22 and one of the reasons I'm kinda glad I don't have a daughter ....... yet :whew:
This is a cliche that doesnt translate into real life. Plently of fathers have been Great providers and Great examples, sending their baby girl to private school, supporting their sons endeavors in sports and academics but then, the child brought home some dusty bytch or bum because the life they lead was too clean. No its not as easy as being a good example. I think the proactiveness starts when the child is Very young, as in picking and choosing the types of people you allow your kids to hang out with when they're kids. Alot of yall had friends that your parents should have told to get the fukk away from your family. Lets start there and attach a desire to please your parents in our kids minds. When your kid doesnt care about if you approve of their significant other, it shows they dont respect your judgement.

I've thought about this and you really can't pick who your children fall in love with. What you can do is pick what pool they're choosing from. Raise your children in a good neighborhood with good schools to increase the odds of them falling in love with a winner.
Why do children of rich people typically marry other people that are successful? You dont think the parents have anything to do with that? I think media confuses people regarding the methods parents use to ensure the best for their kids. The dirty ass mechanic does Not get the millionaire heiress in real life, most times.

You can actually choose the character of the person your child ends up with because good children want their parents approval. The kids who dont care what their parents think typically dont respect their parents, which is only a good when the parents are fukkin bozos.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Im talking about sons and daughters. Your son, who has a great future brings home

talkin about hes in love. Sayin shes really a nice girl. You been around the block so you know what it is. Shes in your kitchen and she looks at your groin then looks at you like

:shaq:"you have a real big house mr johnson............"

You gonna let that ride?

My son is 3 and already got badder bishes than that. :wow:

I would just worry about him empregnating a hoodrat for fukkery/financial reasons but he has too good of a mother to fall in love with that. :heh:

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do children of rich people typically marry other people that are successful? You dont think the parents have anything to do with that? I think media confuses people regarding the methods parents use to ensure the best for their kids. The dirty ass mechanic does Not get the millionaire heiress in real life, most times.

You can actually choose the character of the person your child ends up with because good children want their parents approval. The kids who dont care what their parents think typically dont respect their parents, which is only a good when the parents are fukkin bozos.
:ohhh::ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If he thinks life is a movie and feels he should stay around after i tell him to leave send some guys to put ol boy in the hospital. The trauma will make him leave. If its a girl have some girls beat her up until she leaves. Im not throwing away my legacy on trash.
:rudy:

You in the mafia now?