Will You Shut Down Your Childs Relationship With A Loser Or Not In The Name Of Love

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would probably try my best but I doubt it'd be successful. I'm not where I want to be in life now and some girls father would probably see me as a loser but my past experience with girls has shown me that they give not one damn what their parents think of the man they love.

That goes doubly for first loves. All my experiences, my relationships and those of people around me, tell me that there can be all the swaying in the world couldn't get two people who claim to love each other away from one another.

My definition of a loser though is someone who I couldn't work with at all to make them suitable for my child. Like if you're a drug addict or some shyt, I will definitely get in there.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I believe in honor killings to an extent be it male or female. No one will bring shame upon my name. I would never allow my daughter to be with a loser and lose my name to someone that is inferior to her, nor will my son give my good name to a fukkin skeezer that isn't about anything. If I see that person is a hard worker and treats them well but doesn't bring home alot, I can accept that if they are fine with it.

On the other hand, a complete slacker will not be tolerated and I will state my dissatisfaction and if things are going too far that person will be executed. It's extreme but I will not let anyone cause my seeds to go through bs at the hands of others and I will not allow procreation with people that have that loser gene.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I believe in honor killings to an extent be it male or female. No one will bring shame upon my name. I would never allow my daughter to be with a loser and lose my name to someone that is inferior to her, nor will my son give my good name to a fukkin skeezer that isn't about anything. If I see that person is a hard worker and treats them well but doesn't bring home alot, I can accept that if they are fine with it.

On the other hand, a complete slacker will not be tolerated and I will state my dissatisfaction and if things are going too far that person will be executed. It's extreme but I will not let anyone cause my seeds to go through bs at the hands of others and I will not allow procreation with people that have that loser gene.

Lol wut :skip:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city

honor killings :camby:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
You're willing to sit back and watch your son get fleeced by a nothin a$$ ho3? What's your logic behind this?
because i raised my boys well enuf not to get taken by a brawd, they have seen enuf to not get taken advantage of. my boys have seen all the game i have run on men to know what to watch out for. they are pretty much grown now and so far so good. may not seem very logical, i just go from what they have shown me. i will say i have stepped in and interfered when it was an older woman chasing one of my sons, i didnt like that one bit.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
because i raised my boys well enuf not to get taken by a brawd, they have seen enuf to not get taken advantage of. my boys have seen all the game i have run on men to know what to watch out for. they are pretty much grown now and so far so good. may not seem very logical, i just go from what they have shown me. i will say i have stepped in and interfered when it was an older woman chasing one of my sons, i didnt like that one bit.

:patrice::dwillhuh::what::snoop:... Ok.... I asked and you answered, I won't allow myself to pass judgement.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My kids will be influenced by our family by spending quality and personal time throughout their life so when it comes to befriending and becoming intimate they will have their own and likely approving interest of ours in mind.

I'm not saying they won't have friends and lovers that we don't care for but something completely opposite? Nah won't happen. That'd be like one of yall driving a back dirt road in GA pull in up to a white guy with a cowboy hat, a confederate t shirt, boots, listenin to country music and drinkin a beer and being like I want to be friends with this dude, just kick it and watch the game or go out to eat

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'd shut it down with the quickness, if I see that you have trouble providing/taking care of yourself, you think I'd be comfortable letting my kid be with you? Nah, that's not happening.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it's really not up to me what he/she wants to do as far as their love life. but when it comes time for a handout, we'll see.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Have that "talk" with him while im cleaning my shotguns, explain to him how I have ex military friends, keep lye and shovel on hand and how 6 hungry pigs can eat 200lbs of human flesh in 3 minutes.:lolbron:

Then ill proceed to ask him what are his plans with my daughter. :stopitslime:

If I have a son hopefully I seasoned him with enuff game.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Your mothering skills are overrated. :what:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
If I have a son hopefully I seasoned him with enuff game.
With your son it's a lot easier for them. All it takes is that first heart break and he's straight after that if he isn't a full on sucka a$$ simp. The only thing is they become hard on h0es without a cause so you have to teach them to spot good women too so they don't trick themselves out of a good one and hopefully the mom exemplifies that.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I would probably try my best but I doubt it'd be successful. I'm not where I want to be in life now and some girls father would probably see me as a loser but my past experience with girls has shown me that they give not one damn what their parents think of the man they love.

That goes doubly for first loves. All my experiences, my relationships and those of people around me, tell me that there can be all the swaying in the world couldn't get two people who claim to love each other away from one another.

My definition of a loser though is someone who I couldn't work with at all to make them suitable for my child. Like if you're a drug addict or some shyt, I will definitely get in there.
Do you feel that that overly romantic/fairy tale concepts of love taught by the media have something to do with that mentality? With the divorce rate at 60 percent under romantic love and 4 percent around arranged marriages, can romance be considered a failure?

Will you let your flaws as a man hold you from speaking against your seeds thoughts of dating a loser? What is a loser to you?