Will You Shut Down Your Childs Relationship With A Loser Or Not In The Name Of Love

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Meaning an individual who seems like he/she has no future, money, success, goals, intelligence and/or education. Will you allow this relationship to take root in your seed because of the emotions involved or will you do everything in your power to destroy it before it gets off the ground. Will you be upset if your seed marries someone who doesnt meet your expectations? Do you have any expectations for who your seed marries? Do you care or do you feel like love comes first and then everything else?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Excellent Question... I would hope my relationship with whoever my child's mother is & our level or success & maturity would keep the standards of my seed high at all times...
Its not your seeds standards we're talking about its your standards. Your seed brings home someone that makes you go :rudy: Do you shut that shyt down or do you just say *well, he/she loves him/her* There will come a time with a lot of parents where their child spends more time being influenced by peers over their parents. If they half step and bring home trash? What do you do?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have children and let them dissapoint you by bringing home Rollin 60s trevayion, and single mom wusnisha ....brehs!!