:wow:

But SCHOOL II is the GOAT THPS map :wow:

Many memories playing that map while 'B-Boy Document' was playing :wow:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:bryan:Good ole gipper. What I wanna know is why the fukk Tracer is still posting:dahell:

Outside of that, the forum is lame as hell now. Probably has more to do with the fact that I don't care about the "industry" anymore.

I do like their use of "of" though. That had me giggling like a bytch for months.
yeah I lurk slap less and less now.

used to be the only place you could have in depth discussions on what's going on in skateboarding outside of x games and street league and those dudes always had the scoop on all the gossip and which companies pros are switching to and shyt but yeah the shyt has fallen "of" :lolbron:

quartersnacks covers all the gossip anyways now :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah I lurk slap less and less now.

used to be the only place you could have in depth discussions on what's going on in skateboarding outside of x games and street league and those dudes always had the scoop on all the gossip and which companies pros are switching to and shyt but yeah the shyt has fallen "of" :lolbron:

quartersnacks covers all the gossip anyways now :yeshrug:
:ld:Yup. Outside of Skateline, Quartersnacks and Jenkem keep me up to date whenever I feel like getting caught up.

I'm too old to follow the industry now. I did run to slap when I heard the Marc Johnson off Chocolate/Lakai thing, though.

Daps
Not too late at all

Skate shops nowadays will act real prickish when you walk in, but will actually give you lessons if you're genuinely trying to learn

Get out there and skate breh. I can't afford to break my arm like when I was younger so I just take a cruiser out some days. Still fun as hell

Anyway skating comes from surf shops modifying boards when waves were low

I theorize it went nationwide when suburban kids needed the adrenaline rush that you can't find outside of urban areas

There's a lot more and good movies have been made but I'm lazy, sorry breh

Yea I know that much. They used to call it Sidewalk Surfing. I just need to grab a good book and I'll be straight. I was discussing skateboarding with a colleague at work today actually and he said that lords of dogtown is a good movie to watch. He was also going on about how Rodney Mullen is a freaky ass dude and how he is glad the guy got an outlet for his energy lmao

Pretty much all I know about skateboarding is from video games, but i've had an academic interest in it for a while

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea I know that much. They used to call it Sidewalk Surfing. I just need to grab a good book and I'll be straight. I was discussing skateboarding with a colleague at work today actually and he said that lords of dogtown is a good movie to watch. He was also going on about how Rodney Mullen is a freaky ass dude and how he is glad the guy got an outlet for his energy lmao

Pretty much all I know about skateboarding is from video games, but i've had an academic interest in it for a while
Great movie

Dogtown and Z Boys is the documentary of the same story by the same director who is one of the people in each movie

That's real ancient history tho, but still good shyt

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was never my thing until Tony Hawk 2 on one of the playstations. The music and the gameplay were perfect, then just didn't like videogames or punk anymore so that was it for my skateboarding career.
Tony hawk is def. the greatest in terms of best known, and crossover. Wasn't he the first to hit certain moves and shyt?

I forget guys name, but he was the best in the game (Chad Muska?), and I thought he would blow based on his style in the game. Terry Kennedy I knew because he was black and was the first skateboarder to know how to dress properly. Never heard of anybody else.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
One of y'all please tell me, where the hell is the Antwuan Dixon soundboard from Epicly Later'd :damn: