Will the Xbox overtake PS4 in the US?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The Xbox X seems to be selling pretty well even outselling the Switch, and the install base is less then a 2 million difference in the U.S. between PS4 and Xbone:lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Daps
I have all 3 systems, i don't think xbox has a chance at taking over the Ps4, even though i enjoy the xbox one more with gamepass and all that, the games on xbox one, they really don't have the exclusives to do that.

Switch i`m like a lot right now, especially as a grown ass man dad gamer, i can find time during lunch breaks to play Stardew Valley, where it's hard to find time at home to play with 3 kids around

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Sony announcing the PS4 Pro bundle and Nintendo Switch. Christmas ain't looking too good for one X beating the competition. Especially at that price.

It has no chance of beating PS4 and I believe Switch will overtake it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
With Sony announcing the PS4 Pro bundle and Nintendo Switch. Christmas ain't looking too good for one X beating the competition. Especially at that price.

It has no chance of beating PS4 and I believe Switch will overtake it.
$500 is a very solid price point.
It's a hell of a lot better than arrogant Sony's $600 for the PS3 when it launched.
IMO for the hardware, it HAS to be more expensive than the PS4. You can't have the strongest console in existence priced at the same level as consoles with significantly weaker hardware.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
No. IMO Switch is proving that fun games/gaming > 4K quality gaming, so more kids will opt for a Switch in the next year than another tv only console. What are the new fun games on XBox X besides Cuphead? And why upgrade when you can play the same games on your old shytty XBox One.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a hell of a lot better than arrogant Sony's $600 for the PS3 when it launched.
IMO for the hardware, it HAS to be more expensive than the PS4. You can't have the strongest console in existence priced at the same level as consoles with significantly weaker hardware.

Do you think the general public gives a fukk about hardware :what:

Most people that don't have an Xbox are still going to go for the cheaper alternative especially if it plays the exact same games.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
ps3 started at $500 too.