Will The Real King James Please Stand Up: Cavs at Rockets @ 9 on ESPN

Who is more deserving of the MVP to this point?

• LeBron Kang James

• King James Harden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
i think a nice change would be derrick williams starting rather then jefferson. Derrick plays much better when brons on the court and will cut and run the floor for those easy buckets. Cant be running a 36 year old jefferson 31 min and a young williams only 10 min

This the first time I got to sit down and watch Lue's minute management.... Leaves a lot to be desired. It's almost like he has too many riches, but wanna keep his toys in the plastic

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
This the first time I got to sit down and watch Lue's minute management.... Leaves a lot to be desired. It's almost like he has too many riches, but wanna keep his toys in the plastic
Lue lineups are shytty and he does what mike brown and spo do when the leads shrink... drag lebron back out there to play entire quarters....

The defense was much better under Blatt. I'm starting to think Lue is overrated.
Lue brought in the D coordinator from phoenix who got fired for making the suns a shytty defense due to the scheme being to complicated so lue takes over the D last season they still are bad even though the team won the title. This year lombardi runs the D again LUE takes it back and its still shytty so he wasted half a season again with a bad defense and now is trying to simply it.

Lets face the facts with a bunch of over 33 yera old guys there never gonna be a lock down Defense but they can at least trap guys and take the ball outta there hands. jackson in the last game and now harden are running free with irving or shump getting toasted all game by them.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden is way better than Westbrook, its not even close. You can tell Harden teammates respect him and feel involved. Eric Gordon looks good, thought he'd be out the league by now.

Cavaliers have too many weaknesses and one way players. Jr Smith is a liability if he's not on fire. Shumpert is too shaky most the time. Deron doesnt have it anymore. Tristan too small to really play the middle. Shows you how good Lebron and Kyrie really are. Jefferson damn near the 3rd best player on the time. Love and Korver going to have them looking better. Coach Lue got to sub better. Too many minutes for Deron and Jr.
I'm agree with everything except for the statement on Deron. He just doesnt have it for 40 minutes but he's great at facilitating the PnR with Bron and a major upgrade from the short nikka that was the backup pg. Cleveland has 3 ball handlers, Bron, Kyrie and Deron..those staters need rest and he's perfect for providing relief responsibilities. He was one of the reasons that the lead stretched to 14 in the 2nd. Silver has to implement some kind of flex scheduling, I hadn't seen many prime time games that fit the bill since christmas

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm agree with everything except for the statement on Deron. He just doesnt have it for 40 minutes but he's great at facilitating the PnR with Bron and a major upgrade from the short nikka that was the backup pg. Cleveland has 3 ball handlers, Bron, Kyrie and Deron..those staters need rest and he's perfect for providing relief responsibilities. He was one of the reasons that the lead stretched to 14 in the 2nd. Silver has to implement some kind of flex scheduling, I hadn't seen many prime time games that fit the bill since christmas

He can't.

There's dozens of different networks that control these games in individual markets. It's not like the NFL where Fox and CBS controls everything. They could possibly flex games on NBATv since they typically don't bring their own announcing team and just run team's individual feeds but for TNT and ESPN games it's impossible. I know 2 weeks out they've changed games but for the most part there's too many networks.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harden is way better than Westbrook, its not even close. You can tell Harden teammates respect him and feel involved. Eric Gordon looks good, thought he'd be out the league by now.

Cavaliers have too many weaknesses and one way players. Jr Smith is a liability if he's not on fire. Shumpert is too shaky most the time. Deron doesnt have it anymore. Tristan too small to really play the middle. Shows you how good Lebron and Kyrie really are. Jefferson damn near the 3rd best player on the time. Love and Korver going to have them looking better. Coach Lue got to sub better. Too many minutes for Deron and Jr.

their biggest weakness obviously is their defense. they weren't exactly a shutdown D team last year either but at least they could 'turn it on' for at least stretches of games if not whole games here and there. obviously good enough to win 57 games, cruise to the finals and have the most epic finals comeback ever. but this season seems like a major struggle for them on that end. and losing to all these good teams the way the keep doing is just exposing that further.

maybe they start clicking defensively in the playoffs. :yeshrug:they better. or else the finals vs golden state is gonna be ugly. :hubie:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I know I'm not the only one that feels that James Harden and Bron's triple doubles seem more natural and less forced than Russ's.
Why does praising Harden require shytting on Westbrook. Harden and Bron's look better because their teammates are better. They can be far more efficient and fluid with their effort.