Will The Real King James Please Stand Up: Cavs at Rockets @ 9 on ESPN

Who is more deserving of the MVP to this point?

• LeBron Kang James

• King James Harden

Results are only viewable after voting.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm not the only one that feels that James Harden and Bron's triple doubles seem more natural and less forced than Russ's.
Doesn't matter. What does matter is the OKC has a .833 winning percentage when Russ get a triple double and are .333 when he doesn't. They obviously need his triple doubles. Much more than Cleveland or Houston needs triple doubles from their stars.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Im just disgusted. Im blaming this shtty game in Shumpert. Dude is a liability in both ends now
yup hes playing terrible multiple games dudes are just roasting him him going under screens is just silly

I don't care how many dudes is out. Its Lue's job to get guys rest and still win games with this deep of a roster. Of course we're not gonna be in championship mode with guys out but we should be doing a lot better with less effort.

Wiz kids growing up. And the east is no gimmie. Cavs gonna have to earn it this year:francis:
is it me or does thompson look dead tired his offensive rebounding is slipping and im seeing that lue isnt giving him a bit of a break.

I was hoping they would attempt to trap him to get the ball outta his hands. Lue just looking clueless on the side while harden running free out there and.....

Another loss and 40 min night for bron

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
yup hes playing terrible multiple games dudes are just roasting him him going under screens is just silly

is it me or does thompson look dead tired his offensive rebounding is slipping and im seeing that lue isnt giving him a bit of a break.

I was hoping they would attempt to trap him to get the ball outta his hands. Lue just looking clueless on the side while harden running free out there and.....

Another loss and 40 min night for bron
Lue is just waisting these nikkas legs in L's:mindblown:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Harden is way better than Westbrook, its not even close. You can tell Harden teammates respect him and feel involved. Eric Gordon looks good, thought he'd be out the league by now.

Cavaliers have too many weaknesses and one way players. Jr Smith is a liability if he's not on fire. Shumpert is too shaky most the time. Deron doesnt have it anymore. Tristan too small to really play the middle. Shows you how good Lebron and Kyrie really are. Jefferson damn near the 3rd best player on the time. Love and Korver going to have them looking better. Coach Lue got to sub better. Too many minutes for Deron and Jr.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Lue is just waisting these nikkas legs in L's:mindblown:
i think a nice change would be derrick williams starting rather then jefferson. Derrick plays much better when brons on the court and will cut and run the floor for those easy buckets. Cant be running a 36 year old jefferson 31 min and a young williams only 10 min