Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Brad Stevens is to blame for creating bad habits with Tatum

- He's the one who said "Long twos and mid range are bad shots, shoot more 3's"
- No structure and "Being the best version of yourself"
- No discipline

He got lucky with running a gimmick offense with Isiah Thomas and thought it could translate to Tatum, Brown, and Smart. Then it came back to bite him

Ime could only do so much in 1 year that he was there. The fact that he got them to the Finals is a testament to how great of a coach he is

Now you have Joe Mazzulla who is a Brad Stevens puppet who is instilling bad habits all over again

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brad Stevens is to blame for creating bad habits with Tatum

- He's the one who said "Long twos and mid range are bad shots, shoot more 3's"
- No structure and "Being the best version of yourself"
- No discipline

He got lucky with running a gimmick offense with Isiah Thomas and thought it could translate to Tatum, Brown, and Smart. Then it came back to bite him

Ime could only do so much in 1 year that he was there. The fact that he got them to the Finals is a testament to how great of a coach he is

Now you have Joe Mazzulla who is a Brad Stevens puppet who is instilling bad habits all over again
:yeshrug: I think what it comes down to is Brad is a nerd and Mazzulla is a bytch. The players don’t truly respect them, regardless of the lip service/saying the right things in the media. Ime commanded more respect from day one

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: I think what it comes down to is Brad is a nerd and Mazzulla is a bytch. The players don’t truly respect them, regardless of the lip service/saying the right things in the media. Ime commanded more respect from day one

100% facts. Tatum out of his own mouth said Ime Udoka is the best coach he's ever had in the NBA. And still keeps in contact with him. That should tell you enough right there

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This was a 5 game series at most. Have fun, this team ain't winning any championship the way they choking games :mjlol:

When they let Blake Griffin in for a minute, I thought here comes the Clippers karma... And there you go :leon: Celtics even have their own new Doc Rivers in Mazzulla.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
These niccas better close it out tonight in ATL. Out of the country and can’t watch tonight. Should’ve been wrapped up.

Discipline is lacking

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I ain't gone front.... I never noticed the hawk in the hawks logo until last week... I always assumed (and wondered why) they had ms pacman as their logo...that being said...I need Trae to push these hoes to 7 so I can cook off bill Simmons and Ryan Russillo crying like lil hoes...and so I can troll Luka fans on reddit...I believe