Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The difference between Pierce and Brown & Tatum is, Tatum and Brown do not care, they putting that ball up. Pierce use to pick his spots, was never a chuck… Brown and Tatum get that rock, they aint passing. :wow:
Not saying thats a bad thing but man the game is so different today.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'll keep saying it and I'll stand by this. The Celtics did not gameplan for this series at all lol, and it showed

Their original gameplan was just to focus on Trae Young, and bank on his teammates not hitting open shots. And when that blew up in their faces, they had to scramble like hell to take back control of this series

But give credit to the hawks. @#1 pick your team got a bright future with a great coach. They don't necessarily create matchup problems for the Celtics, but this Hawks team is very very athletic and a great rebounding team, and those two things made 4 games of the series very competitive. Celtics bench barely played in this series because the non-athletes we got would have suffered lol

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Wondering if the Hawks are still gonna roll with Collins after he played well this series.

They sorely need a guy who can get it in the post and not just catch lobs.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll keep saying it and I'll stand by this. The Celtics did not gameplan for this series at all lol, and it showed

Their original gameplan was just to focus on Trae Young, and bank on his teammates not hitting open shots. And when that blew up in their faces, they had to scramble like hell to take back control of this series

But give credit to the hawks. @#1 pick your team got a bright future with a great coach. They don't necessarily create matchup problems for the Celtics, but this Hawks team is very very athletic and a great rebounding team, and those two things made 4 games of the series very competitive. Celtics bench barely played in this series because the non-athletes we got would have suffered lol
:russ: Bright future

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

This team didn't play the same offense as they did in the regular season.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
OT but snyder looks like batman villain…dude be looking crazy as hell
quin-snyder.webp