Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Joe was looking confused as hell
breh was doing that math/ playing out the scenario in his head
img[

I get the sense he's of the same mold as Stevens...Gold analytical coach but lacking in the more human elements of coaching.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this "more rest for Embiid talk" is assuming the Celtics don't lose game 6 and choke in game 7. C's winning this series not guaranteed.

That stupid reach in foul by Marcus boggles my mind. No sense of situational basketball. When the opponent is in the penalty you don't reach in. Just play solid d, contest, box out and rebound. Not send one of the best free throw shooters in the league to the line.

Also, Why do the Celtics get a 10 point lead, walk the ball up the court, stand around for most of the possession, let the clock get to 5 seconds, and shoot a lazy 3? Then proceed to do this for 4-5 straight possessions, the Hawks cut the game to 3-5 points, and then finally decide to play aggressive offense and get to the rim, go on a 6-0 run, get the lead back to 10, and go back to chucking 3's? :sadcam:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I love the Celtics. Watched every game since the 99-00 season. I'm not exaggerating when I say that. Yeah the fouls on Al and Marcus were some bullshyt. But

giphy.gif

:beli:

I gotta get back into this show. Saw season 1 when it first came out but never watched another episode I until I had to fly internationally and caught all of season 3 during my flights. I don't know what happened in S2 but S3 was nothing but gold fukkery.