Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blame that on Zion.I saw BI up close against the Suns last year.The boy got game & heart.I've seen to many instances where Tatum's heart pumped kool-aid :yeshrug:
:mjlol: I don't give a fukk what he did in a SINGLE first round series where he lost. JT has first round series where he averaged 30/6/5 on 58% TS, 27/10 on 61% TS, and 30/7/5 on 62% TS and he WON two out of the three aforementioned series. BI hasn't ever won a series and has 6 TOTAL Playoff games in his career. Stop

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'll repeat what I said earlier

When people have conversations of whos better Jaylen Brown vs Jayson Tatum, games tonight is an example of why they continue to exist. It's up to Tatum to prove that he is clear cut better than Jaylen when it matters most

Just because I'm a huge fan of this team doesn't mean I'm going to make excuses for Tatum. It's up to him if he wants to bring the intensity, focus, and leadership to shut these rumblings up

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
It's happened enough where there is some truth to it. But, I'm so fukking happy it wasn't Celtics vs Heat again especially in the first round. For whatever fukking reason, this team (tatum) loves to take their foot off the gas against teams they should easily defeat. It's fukking insane. On paper, they have the best path to the finals and they're against a weaker West, but my god, despite so many high-round finishes, it's insane how low IQ some of the players are.