Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: They played with their food/got comfortable. This series is over though. The C's aren't sweating the Sixers one bit. They lick their chops every time they play them
I still think they’re winning. They need to make for damn sure. They’ve been doing this all season. Close the fukking game out at home. Rest up, and play the 76ers missing their best player. The road to the finals is MUCH easier this time for them if they stop fukking up

Daps
There are very well regarded posters on here claiming Trae is a horrible playoff performer. fukk outta here. :camby:

So many Hawks fans on here called him the problem over ol' curmudgeon :flabbynsick:McMillan and were begging for him to be traded. Goofball dumbasses actually thought a team running it's offense through guys like Deandre Hunter and old ass Capela would be doing anything but rotting at the bottom of the lottery every year:dead:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’m not on the team :dahell:

The Celtics have played up/down to their competition all season this is par for the course

They consistently disrespect their opponents they don’t think are worthy and get embarrassed. This is the same team that got blown out by the Wizards backup then smoked the Bucks by 40 in their next game. Same team that owned the season series against Philly while getting punked by Orlando.
I’m calling y’all cuz ur the Celtics guys. Im letting y’all know this is the easiest finals Road for them, and they’re squandering it

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L's up
3w2K69L.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m calling y’all cuz ur the Celtics guys. Im letting y’all know this is the easiest finals Road for them, and they’re squandering it

What makes you think the dumbass Celtics as stacked as they are with a braindead head coach are gonna do anything against the top west teams. They need their best player to smarten up and stop taking off balance 3's for no reason.