Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There’s $50 million reasons why the NBA and ESPN/ABC wants this series to go 7 games.

Suns shoot over 50% tonight and send it to a game 7

Win by 13
We haven’t had a 7 game series since 2016, if the NBA was good at rigging games, we would have more game 7’s

We’ve had like 5 finals in the past 30 years go to game 7, we gotta stop with the conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We haven’t had a 7 game series since 2016, if the NBA was good at rigging games, we would have more game 7’s

We’ve had like 5 finals in the past 30 years go to game 7, we gotta stop with the conspiracy theories.

My comment was never meant to be taken as a conspiracy theory :mjlol:

I was literally just making the comment that all parties involved make $50 million dollars per game played. I only know that because Awful Announcing mentioned it in passing during an article about Maria Taylor and ESPN working out a deal if the series happened to go 7 games :russ:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Anxiety, but shyt would mean so much for Wisconsin Sports and just all of the shyt that happened before in the last decade.
  • Escape for a day from the Packers/Aaron Rodgers Stuff
  • Erasing the Major Wisconsin Sport Team Championship curse
  • Vindication of the Drama keeping the Bucks in Milwaukee
  • Hiring Jon Horst and Budenholzer knowing Giannis might not re-sign
  • Vindication of the Drama of Keeping Giannis in Milwaukee
  • Karma in a way for walking-out after the Jacob Blake shooting
  • The sour taste of the ECF 2001 Finals in a way
  • Sterling Brown's arrest
I have faith, just want to see the finality tonight, and have Harden punching the air seeing PJ Tucker and Giannis with rings before him.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, Scott Foster reffing this closeout game may backfire. CP3 is bound to break the curse and Foster knows all eyes will be on him if they make a big fuss out of it.
It reminds me of when Danny Crawford was the referee for my Mavs in the 2011 playoffs. Our record was horrendous under him and it was rumored that he gleefully exclaimed that the Mavs never won when he officiated so it was big news whenever he was announced for our games. He didn't officiate like a little bytch for those playoffs and was a nonfactor.
Maybe Foster does the same.