Will sports games improve next gen?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Are they wrong, though? Whales make you money. Most whales are children. Children don't watch boxing like that. Which major market can they be sure is gonna pour 200+ dollars into the game?
Were CHILDREN watching in the 80s with punch out? Or the 90s-00s with 100 boxing games from KOK to victorious boxers to more punch outs, etc?

Yes 50 real boxers ain’t gonna work. Can we get wilder and joshua on the cover and 48 fake boxers?

As long as the gameplay is good, they have some good modes, extensive career, make it fun to play, even an arcade made to tie in the casual crowd.... I’m not seeing how this is that damn hard. Or expensive. And they’d literally have no competition. They’d be madden, whoever came with it.

So sick of these companies handcuffing their devs

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding out hope that they will.....especially 2k

As a 2k head all I'm really asking for is

better collision detection

better player reactions/emotions(not only have the player model mimic playstyle, but insert true player DNA into the model)

Better atmosphere and crowd reactions. Next gen I want the crowd in lockstep with the action on the court.

Honestly I'm fine with the graphics, they dont have to improve that much from where we are now imo. It's the nuances of the game that I want perfected next gen

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
MLB the show and the NHL series will.

NBA Live will, I bought this years for 5.99 and while it still has holes it has a lot of potential

NBA 2K and WWE maybe but I'm not holding my breath

Madden...lmfao hell no