Will Sony respond to the purchase of Blizzard/Activision by Microsoft?

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I just talked to three of my nephews who are still in elementary - 8, 9, and 11.

All three are COD fanatics. My two sisters always get them the latest COD every Christmas. Oldest sis son is the 9 year old. Second oldest sis sons are the 11 and 8 year old. But my nephews are also Playstation stans and have a PS5 - cuz yours truly blessed em christmas 2020.

Told what happen if future COD games was only on Xbox? All three told me they'd rather just play the older ones or something else then get an Xbox just to play the newer COD :gladbron:

So proud of these boys mang :to:
Parents letting kids that young play COD?:snoop:
That bad habits they’re gonna pick up for later on in life.
Maybe I’m too far out the loop these days :old:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I get the concern breh. They dont play online. Mainly zombies or local gun game matches. But I was playing mortal kombat 1, contra, earthworm jim around that age too.

For me, i am not worried about the content of what they play. My concern is their interactions. Those three boys sleepover each others houses alot and play video games with each other. My sisters are always observant on how they treat each other and make sure they support each other. Teaching them how to be a good sport when they lose, willing to share, and make each other be involved. Yes, they have little bratty moments. But we're Samoan. My sisters ain't afraid to whoop dat ass and take away the game when need be for a long time too.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just talked to three of my nephews who are still in elementary - 8, 9, and 11.

All three are COD fanatics. My two sisters always get them the latest COD every Christmas. Oldest sis son is the 9 year old. Second oldest sis sons are the 11 and 8 year old. But my nephews are also Playstation stans and have a PS5 - cuz yours truly blessed em christmas 2020.

Told what happen if future COD games was only on Xbox? All three told me they'd rather just play the older ones or something else then get an Xbox just to play the newer COD :gladbron:

To play devil’s advocate
They’re just saying that. once fomo kicks in :mjlol:
They wouldn’t need to buy an Xbox either just get gamepass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They were raised right, your sister should be proud :wow:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Since Sony doesn't usually purchase publishers I think they should purchase bungie. Bungie could help them create a good First person shooter.

Bungie is published by activision

There still an independent developer up for grabs.

Bungie is never selling again. They intentionally split from MS, then got into bed with Activision, which went way worse, and almost killed Destiny. They want to stay independent. If they somehow changed their mind, MS, as always, can pay more.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

So you made them into diehard Sony loyalists, on some cult shyt. :unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you made them into diehard Sony loyalists, on some cult shyt. :unimpressed:

%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%85.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
id agree but then I remember doin fatalities n committing all sorts of gruesome shyt on Mortal Combat. then shooting n spattering people to chunk's of flesh on Unreal Tournament in the 90s as a kid(for reference, wasnt a teen till 2005)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
id agree but then I remember doin fatalities n committing all sorts of gruesome shyt on Mortal Combat. then shooting n spattering people to chunk's of flesh on Unreal Tournament in the 90s as a kid(for reference, wasnt a teen till 2005)

Games and movies were far more violent back in the day and a lot of that shyt was before ESRB ratings

Kids ahve the internet now, you don’t gotta go far to find some sick shyt. I remember when me and my friends found that “Rotten” site back in the day whew boy

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Games and movies were far more violent back in the day and a lot of that shyt was before ESRB ratings

Kids ahve the internet now, you don’t gotta go far to find some sick shyt. I remember when me and my friends found that “Rotten” site back in the day whew boy
kids today fukked. easy to find women shoving furniture up they ass n shyt. worst for my gen was the Pamela Anderson sextape n hot coffee mod:russ:

reference, I was tryin to DL the Many Men(pause no homo) music vid off lime wire n ended up with the Pan Am joint:picard::mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's pretty clear Sony will respond.
To play devil’s advocate
They’re just saying that. once fomo kicks in :mjlol:
They wouldn’t need to buy an Xbox either just get gamepass

Yeah once people realize they can spend 300 plus 15 a month to play all 1st party games "free" plus anything else that drops it's going to be a no brainer.