Will Sony respond to the purchase of Blizzard/Activision by Microsoft?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sony should have never abandoned Japan and never should have made super-expensive hardware for Japanese 3rd party developers to ditch for Nintendo Switch.

Now CoD is gonna be gone by next year, and their online infrastructure taken a huge hit.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
like its been said, they are better off just unlatching and doing their thing like nintendo. they have an undeniable 1st party, they have robust online, and they got all the 3rd party support there is to be had. they dont need to arm wrestle ms every generation. they do need to hop on the subscription model tho. the whole electronic sector is moving that way

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
CoD and dead games from blizzard. I doubt they have to worry too much. CoD is the biggest concern but Sony most likely will try to come out with something to combat it. If they find an IP to steal its throne then they are good. Not saying it's easy given CoD has that built in popularity.

But a lot of gamers like myself have one console and usually have a powerful enough PC to enjoy new games. So, this shyt won't make me purchase an Xbox anytime soon.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call of duty sales have been going down for a while. I think the last one was one the one the lowest selling COD Games in years. World of Warcraft and Diablo i think are more pc heavy weights that console big guns