Will someone explain to me just what johnny tran did wrong in fast and furious?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I always laugh at that scene where Jessie takes off with the car. Dude thought he had him beat and was so happy then Johnny Tran hit the nosssssssss on em :russ:

They tried to play it like he was a "mad scientist" but in reality Jessie was just a dumb ass stoner with a credit card to NAPA. Only a dumb muthafukka would think a Jetta could blow a tricked out S2000. :dwillhuh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a 2001 PG-13 rated light weight thriller, so nothing too heinous is going to divide the bad guys from the bad bad guys, better to make them Asian, and organized, ruthless and efficient, wealthier, (stereotypes!) i

contrast to the more white all american "working class", laid back, crew who supports each other emotionally, (contrast!) while just doing enough car jackings and fencing stolen property to keep them in Coronas and cookout accessories, less they actually resemble an organized crime/street gang like their Asian counterparts.

Forgot I wrote this back in 2018 lol

I need to work this into a conversation some time, that's pretty insightful and hilarious analysis