Will someone explain to me just what johnny tran did wrong in fast and furious?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
fukking Lance. LOL "40 weight sounds nice" :russ:

Anyone else been waiting for Carter Verone to get out of prison??

Lance was rockin them Brian fury snakeskin pants.

Side note, that nikka Lance was hilarious in “drag me to hell” dude was the ultimate nerdy scumbag

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I forgot about this shameless, terrible, product placement. What a terrible movie, it was in 2001, when I saw in theaters, and it is now.

During the chases, we observe that there is no other traffic on the highway--just the trucks and the Hondas. Anyone who has ever driven a Honda next to an 18-wheeler will know that a Humvee is the wiser choice, but never mind. And only a hopeless realist would observe that leaping through the windshield of a speeding truck is a dangerous and inefficient way of stealing VCRs. In Chicago, the crooks are more prudent, and steal from parked trucks, warehouses and other unmoving targets. Toretto should try it.

He also runs a bar where his sister Mia (Jordana Brewster) serves "tuna salad on white bread, no crusts" every day to Brian (Paul Walker), who looks a little like white bread, no crusts himself.

:deadmanny:

The Fast and the Furious Movie Review (2001) | Roger Ebert

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
We may also ask why the US Attorneys Office would be interested in prosecuting a blue collar mechanic for beating someone to death with a tire iron or whatever, as Dom indicates to Walker he served his time in Lompoc, a federal correctional facility.

LmAao. That’s fukking hilarious.. I never thought of that

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Vince what was that cuban restaurant you wanted to take me to with the little...
"The little red candles?"
Yeah that place...what was it called?
"Cha Cha Cha..."
Yeah *turns to Brian* Well you can take me there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We may also ask why the US Attorneys Office would be interested in prosecuting a blue collar mechanic for beating someone to death with a tire iron or whatever, as Dom indicates to Walker he served his time in Lompoc, a federal correctional facility.

It wasn't a tire iron, it was a socket wrench...:troll:

See...:troll: