Will someone explain to me just what johnny tran did wrong in fast and furious?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a 2001 PG-13 rated light weight thriller, so nothing too heinous is going to divide the bad guys from the bad bad guys, better to make them Asian, and organized, ruthless and efficient, wealthier, (stereotypes!) i

contrast to the more white all american "working class", laid back, crew who supports each other emotionally, (contrast!) while just doing enough car jackings and fencing stolen property to keep them in Coronas and cookout accessories, less they actually resemble an organized crime/street gang like their Asian counterparts.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If nikkas don't want oil poured in their mouths they should be more forthcoming with information:francis:Nobody's forcing you to acclimate your palate to the subtle notes of Valvoline outchea:francis:I've heard of worse things happening to hard headed nikkas in the seedy depths of the local NAPA Motor Parts:mjcry:

Acclimate your pallette with the subtle notes of Valvoline.:mjlol::wow::deadmanny:

I can't even rep this man again. rn :bryan:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Im serious. Johnny Tran is supposed to be a villain but he really doesnt do anything that defines "villain" other than that he wasnt fukking with Doms crew and rightfully so. He is correct when he said "I NEVER NARC'D ON NOBODY" He never snitched, and by street rules which doms crew supposedly lives by, he actually never broke any. Johnny was a stand up nikka. At race wars, the stupid CAC retard lost the fukking race and Johnny came to collect like any real nikka should, strapped up.

DOMs crew rolled with a snitch
DOMs crew tried to skip out on that Jetta that Johnny rightfully won with that swagged out S2000

Johnny fukking lost face after Paul Walker being a undercover rat basically got him caught up. You tell me how Doms crew rolling with a fukking rat deserved any street credibility at all. them nikkas as a crew were soft, Johnny's asian boys click were tool'ed up and serious as fukk about they business. i never understood even when watching it, what exactly johnny was doing wrong.

also Dom hints that him and Johnny fell out because he fukked homies sister or whatever. He is lucky Johnny didint clap him off GP.

This isnt even a hot take or anything, i legit dont understand how johnny was wrong in any way shape or form
U know wut. Breh is kinda right:ohhh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If nikkas don't want oil poured in their mouths they should be more forthcoming with information:francis:Nobody's forcing you to acclimate your palate to the subtle notes of Valvoline outchea:francis:I've heard of worse things happening to hard headed nikkas in the seedy depths of the local NAPA Motor Parts:mjcry:

Ayo, :laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
'Stand up nikka' Out here pouring oil in folks mouths for information.
That shady ass dude tried to fukk him out of his motors for his cars he already paid for. He lucky they didn't cut his hand off for being a damn lying thief or set his bytch ass on fire.
Dom's crew was full of wanna be tough guys and self proclaimed snitches.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
nikkas worried about the Sunken Place when they should be shook of the Autozone :damn::damn::damn::damn:

this is unrelated but...i remmeber being at work 5 years ago when you posted in that "one of has finally made it" thread and you said "You mad cuz he at the tommy morrison fight?" or some shti like that, i laughed at that for months. im laughing right now thinking about that fukking post.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
also Dom hints that him and Johnny fell out because he fukked homies sister or whatever. He is lucky Johnny didint clap him off GP.

Tran's sister being a thot is just something u gotta charge to the game. if you Tran, You gonna go try to clap everyone your hoe sister givin top? :scust:

Tran's crew also shot up the Mitsubishi that Dom won off Brian in a race. So they owed Dom a ten second car. Technically Brian owed Dom but Tran crew was the reason behind it.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Tran's sister being a thot is just something u gotta charge to the game. if you Tran, You gonna go try to clap everyone your hoe sister givin top? :scust:

Tran's crew also shot up the Mitsubishi that Dom won off Brian in a race. So they owed Dom a ten second car. Technically Brian owed Dom but Tran crew was the reason behind it.

this is a side note, but how in gods name was that car even fukking driving after the engine got smoked?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If nikkas don't want oil poured in their mouths they should be more forthcoming with information:francis:Nobody's forcing you to acclimate your palate to the subtle notes of Valvoline outchea

nikkas worried about the Sunken Place when they should be shook of the Autozone :damn::damn::damn::damn:

This nikka :laff: