Will someone explain to me just what johnny tran did wrong in fast and furious?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Im serious. Johnny Tran is supposed to be a villain but he really doesnt do anything that defines "villain" other than that he wasnt fukking with Doms crew and rightfully so. He is correct when he said "I NEVER NARC'D ON NOBODY" He never snitched, and by street rules which doms crew supposedly lives by, he actually never broke any. Johnny was a stand up nikka. At race wars, the stupid CAC retard lost the fukking race and Johnny came to collect like any real nikka should, strapped up.

DOMs crew rolled with a snitch
DOMs crew tried to skip out on that Jetta that Johnny rightfully won with that swagged out S2000

Johnny fukking lost face after Paul Walker being a undercover rat basically got him caught up. You tell me how Doms crew rolling with a fukking rat deserved any street credibility at all. them nikkas as a crew were soft, Johnny's asian boys click were tool'ed up and serious as fukk about they business. i never understood even when watching it, what exactly johnny was doing wrong.

also Dom hints that him and Johnny fell out because he fukked homies sister or whatever. He is lucky Johnny didint clap him off GP.

This isnt even a hot take or anything, i legit dont understand how johnny was wrong in any way shape or form

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Im serious. Johnny Tran is supposed to be a villain but he really doesnt do anything that defines "villain" other than that he wasnt fukking with Doms crew and rightfully so. He is correct when he said "I NEVER NARC'D ON NOBODY" He never snitched, and by street rules which doms crew supposedly lives by, he actually never broke any. Johnny was a stand up nikka. At race wars, the stupid CAC retard lost the fukking race and Johnny came to collect like any real nikka should, strapped up.

DOMs crew rolled with a snitch
DOMs crew tried to skip out on that Jetta that Johnny rightfully won with that swagged out S2000

Johnny fukking lost face after Paul Walker being a undercover rat basically got him caught up. You tell me how Doms crew rolling with a fukking rat deserved any street credibility at all. them nikkas as a crew were soft, Johnny's asian boys click were tool'ed up and serious as fukk about they business. i never understood even when watching it, what exactly johnny was doing wrong.

also Dom hints that him and Johnny fell out because he fukked homies sister or whatever. He is lucky Johnny didint clap him off GP.

This isnt even a hot take or anything, i legit dont understand how johnny was wrong in any way shape or form
He went up against Dom that's what he did wrong :troll:

But nah, I dont consider him a villain either. Iont know if Dom's homie needed to get clapped up at the end exactly but hey. fukk with Triads brehs :yeshrug:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
He went up against Dom that's what he did wrong :troll:

But nah, I dont consider him a villain either. Iont know if Dom's homie needed to get clapped up at the end exactly but hey. fukk with Triads brehs :yeshrug:

Honestly after getting knocked and having homie just run off with that Jetta his rep took a hit and he KNEW that crew had a rat. What was he supposed to do?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
'Stand up nikka' Out here pouring oil in folks mouths for information.
If nikkas don't want oil poured in their mouths they should be more forthcoming with information:francis:Nobody's forcing you to acclimate your palate to the subtle notes of Valvoline outchea:francis:I've heard of worse things happening to hard headed nikkas in the seedy depths of the local NAPA Motor Parts:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ve always said this.

The F&F story was one of ANTI-HEROES not heroes. Dom and his crew were scumbags running an illegal operation. We rooted for them because they were criminals with good hearts, but they weren’t GOOD guys.

Johnny Tran wasn’t a villian. He was just their enemy. Every decison he made in the movie was pretty logical, all the way down to capping that scared cowardly Cac who lost his car and hauled ass.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So you cool with a dude and his cousin wearing Zara pants pressing/shooting at you..
Then shot up a kid with ADD and almost smoked Mia:comeon:
Tran deserved all that smoke he got..
I still laugh when his pops slaps him and leaves dude on:dwillhuh:
:pachaha::deadmanny:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
So you cool with a dude and his cousin wearing Zara pants pressing/shooting at you..

His pops ran past SWAT just to backhand him like he was a bytch

:russ::lolbron:

Last edited:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

lmaaaaooo

he smoked the nikka who stole a jetta that he RIGHTFULLY won.nikka dont nobody give a fukk about Mia.

but i didint realize swat let this nikka pass them so he could slap his son LMAO

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
lmaaaaooo

he smoked the nikka who stole a jetta that he RIGHTFULLY won.nikka dont nobody give a fukk about Mia.

but i didint realize swat let this nikka pass them so he could slap his son LMAO
So you cool with somebody telling you to “Fetch” his car and almost killing your sister:gucci::dwillhuh:
Johnny Tran and his little blouse wearing cousin deserved that work:mjgrin:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
So you cool with somebody telling you to “Fetch” his car and almost killing your sister:gucci::dwillhuh:
Johnny Tran and his little blouse wearing cousin deserved that work:mjgrin:

on the flip side, you coo with nikkas rolling with snithces and openly betting cars and driving off with them?

all of this shyt wouldnt have happened if these nikkas would have just given up the car when he won it