Will Smith's son really grew up to look like a complete NERD

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Dere's plenty of folks wit money dat don't try so hard to be "unique" and "different". Dat lil merekat lookin bish n her fruity ass brother stay lookin like lost wannabe idiots. Period.
what if thats just their style breh. they probably like those clothes, I think we all had some questionable taste in fashion when we were younger.

in regards to my statement, these kids are being raised in the most exclusive private schools imaginable and have money to spend to do anything and get anything they want. Of course they're going to be different, they live in a completely different world than us.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
what if thats just their style breh. they probably like those clothes, I think we all had some questionable taste in fashion when we were younger.

in regards to my statement, these kids are being raised in the most exclusive private schools imaginable and have money to spend to do anything and get anything they want. Of course they're going to be different, they live in a completely different world than us.

Style? :heh:

10 years olds don't have fukkin style. 10 year olds dont walk around dressed like dis:

willow4.jpg

willow_smith2.jpg

Dat shyt is manufactured and forced breh.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Style? :heh:

10 years olds don't have fukkin style. 10 year olds dont walk around dressed like dis:

willow4.jpg

willow_smith2.jpg

Dat shyt is manufactured and forced breh.
Thats at some awards show, bytch was probably dressed by a fukking famous fashion designer. This is just shyt rich people do.

Daps

Dude just stop.

Your first statement juxtaposed "40's and smoking blunts" to the style of a 10 year old girl....that's some real CaC shyt.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've said this plenty of times but I'll say it again. I think its ironic that Will is considered to be such a great role model by many but can't even raise his own kids properly.

Exposing kids to Hollywood at such a young age is not a good look. They turn out all weird. U can't complain for that, u put em there in the 1st place. Most kids that grow up in Hollywood from a young age end up all screwed up.